Ark Forum Logon & PW Reset Issues

DeHammer

So for a few days now I haven't been able to logon as the forum was denying logon, even though I knew I was using the correct credentials. Then, whenever I tried to reset my password, half the time no 'reset' email would show up. When it did, I followed link to rest and I'd get this error message... "Sorry there is a problem. You are not awaiting validation for a lost password request" see image below. 

Finally a few days later trying the same credentials that I knew were correct all along, it lets me in. So I decide to report the issues. But where? The area called 'Forum Support' is clearly not for 'Forum Support'. It's to complain about being banned from the server and other game related issues. 

Where the proper forum section to report these issues? Can a mod please move this there? 

ArkForumsIssue - Copy.JPG

• Wildcard Community

Looking at your recent login activity it shows nothing about requesting password resets. Just being locked out from unsuccessful login attempts. If you want I can manually send you a password reset request.

As an aside, forum support in the support ticket section is indeed for reporting issues with forum usage, which includes stuff like disputing being banned from the forum.

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Looking at your recent login activity it shows nothing about requesting password resets. Just being locked out from unsuccessful login attempts. If you want I can manually send you a password reset request.

As an aside, forum support in the support ticket section is indeed for reporting issues with forum usage, which includes stuff like disputing being banned from the forum.

Then I think you might have a techncial issue, because I had both email types arriving. See attached image.  Though I will say that I requested a password reset many more times than I actually received an email. The success rate of actually having an email arrive was poor. Then when I did get the email and link back to forum, that's when I got the error message mentioned above. If you check the image in my first post, there's also an error code in the bottom right corner. 

Btw... I'm in again, so no need for a reset now. I'm just mentioning this to help you out as there's clearly an issue, and it could be impacting others. 

ResetRequests - Copy.JPG

Archived