Network problems?

SunsetErosion

Hi, I need help with figuring out what is going on.
Today I have been able to log on servers normally, but about an hour ago I couldnt get into many of my servers anymore!

They are online and other people seem to be able to join them, except for me...

Is there something going on, or are there other reasons possible for this?

Please, I hope I can log back on them before my babies die :/

3 minutes ago, skandilous said:

I'm trying to get on too but every time I try and join Ark the game wont even load to the lobby.It will say connecting and then stop connecting.I'm on playstation. 

Oh I forgot to mention Im on PC...

My fix was on my side. The moment I could not get onto google properly made me realize the problem was on my side :/ I dont know how Playstation works but I hope you can get a fix like me.

You should create tickets for help or at least create a topic of your own, my problem is fixed.
I am really reactive and protective when it comes to Ark, If I cant connect or anything I open all channels to help ASAP.
Tickets and all have a slow reaction time while decay timers just keep ticking away :/
Dont want to lose 5 years of game...

Sorry for me this topic can be removed, good luck to you though.

Same problems here.  (On PS5)

I was online, friend (PS4) was unable to join the server, so i restart my PS5 and got the same issues.

In the Ark-Mainmenu if i click "Ark beitret" (join Ark ?!) i got the message -> "verbinde" (connecting....) and then i return to the Mainmenu, somtimes i get the message -> "Fehler - Verbindung zum Playstation Network veloren, bitte überprüfe deine Verbindung" (Error - lost connection to PS-Network, please check your connection)

checkt my PSN connection .... all fine..

restarted my PS5 and Router, still no connection.

Archived