Leave Fjordur Volcano Element Shard original spawn

ItsFranHN

Suggestion

U have nerfed the main spot of element in the whole map come on guys think again about what u do. U making that small tribes down the alphas feel more easy to gather element, in first time u put ele in minibosses and now u nerf the volcano. Please if u going to put more element shard spots dont nerf volcano leave it how it was and put another small spawns of ele shard but volcano need to be the strongest spot, because all alpha tribes have the volcano and ur putting more hard to farm it. Please think about it, this is just a suggestion if this continue FJORDUR IS DEAD and I will leave the map and much another tribes that haved been playing in the new map.

11 replies to this server topic

I'll start by saying my last post a week ago was clumped in with a similar topic which I didn't necessarily want to be in so I'm posting again.

Taking into account no flyer zones which limits the skiff farming ability, I believe the recent patch to element was detrimental to the map. It's also not feasible to farm efficiently with a stryder. Please consider keeping the new element spawns spread throughout the map, but also increasing the magmasaur element spawn back to previous prepatch levels or changing it to a 30% reduction instead of 70%. 

Most of the community I speak with feels strongly about this. Thanks for your consideration and time. 

@Jatheish 

@Chris

@Jen

Some people gave me advice after that update how and where (not magma pitt) to go to farm shards. They all complained the spawn was broken.  My experience however was that with just an Anky there was more to farm than what they told me to expect while the magma in the same area did not do anything and the doedi was rather dissapointing.

Yea I've tested with all farming methods. The main lava pit only gives 50. I think considering this is the last map that they should reverse the changes on update and maybe only reduce the spawn by 30 percent.

The other issue is you can't farm a lot of the areas with the skiff. 

Considering the element farm on other maps and the inconvenience of non flyer areas, this nerf was too much.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, BK said:

Can we reconsider the 70% reduction on element in the magmasaur Pitt? On regular rates it was only 300 element max. Now it's 90 or less. Please balance/increase.

It's been balanced. Now it's all over the map. You can get it from the volcano island, it's just sitting right there out on the ground now. Best to go mine it from the ab cave in the east. It's literally all over the cave with little defending it.

I'm very aware of every element spawn on the map. I'm posting because I think the nerf was too much and needs balanced a bit.

When your playing on a small level with little generator upkeep this is fine. On a larger pvp scale with many generators you become a slave to boss fights etc.

Honestly who wants to go around to all these different spots for 10 or so eleme t a piece on 1x ? 

Considering the health pool of the tames these days...  200 tek turrets cost 10k element to fill. 

At the current nodes that is 1000 trips to no flyer element spawns to fill those turrets. Not even counting the generators or crafting cost.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, BK said:

I'm very aware of every element spawn on the map. I'm posting because I think the nerf was too much and needs balanced a bit.

When your playing on a small level with little generator upkeep this is fine. On a larger pvp scale with many generators you become a slave to boss fights etc.

Honestly who wants to go around to all these different spots for 10 or so eleme t a piece on 1x ? 

Considering the health pool of the tames these days...  200 tek turrets cost 10k element to fill. 

At the current nodes that is 1000 trips to no flyer element spawns to fill those turrets. Not even counting the generators or crafting cost.

PvP is fun.

Archived