LAN on console so the game can have longevity.

Relish

Suggestion

I own Ark on evwry platform... I own 7 Xbox and own at least 4 versions of Ark on my profiles for the Xbox alone.

Yet, I worry, if this game stops being updated, servers go down, if not the Xbox network changes to a new platfiorm, then 4 to 7 copies are pointless.

I have trulytried to support this game, even buying it for others and gifting DLC. But at thr end of the day, if there is not a LAn option added soon, I gather there is no poont doing it again on Ark 2, especially if it has LAN(Local, system link), as well, I really wanted this game to be a game I still pick up and play in 10 years... Well, I still have my 360's and p.c's. But without a way to play with my neighbours and mates when there is no internet or Xbox Live any more or Psplus...

I really hope you add LAN play.

Gg's.

2 replies to this server topic

It would be appreciated to have a simple local area netwok option for playing after the servers go down.

It is all there, and it is not going to impact on thr game if your going to get rid of Officials, so please, a mode so I may connect my multiple consoles and copies of Ark to play locally.

This will improve connection obviously and no need for internet for those that do not have full access but have still supported the game and want to continue using it like so.

Archived