Locking Water Platforms!

Biomesh

Suggestion

Please please please add a feature where we can lock water platforms but still be able to build and delete everything else.   I have lost a built platform in the past and I just helped a friend rescue everything we had time to rescue all because of lag.   He was looking at the tile he wanted to remove and lag moved him and he deleted the entire platform.  He lost a lot of stuff for no reason at all.

PLEASE ALLOW WATER PLATFORM LOCKING!

5 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Biomesh said:

Please please please add a feature where we can lock water platforms but still be able to build and delete everything else.   I have lost a built platform in the past and I just helped a friend rescue everything we had time to rescue all because of lag.   He was looking at the tile he wanted to remove and lag moved him and he deleted the entire platform.  He lost a lot of stuff for no reason at all.

PLEASE ALLOW WATER PLATFORM LOCKING!

Throw a grenade on it and it won't happen again.

So after reading multiple forums about this topic all us gamers are on same page about this

So when you eat a fertilized egg a prompt pops up and asks are you sure!

Since thay feature is already implemented in tye game

We need to have you guys do the same for both ocean platforms!!

Tribemates or ourselves have easily either worked to quick or lagged and accidentally picked up ocean platform, resulting in destroying and loosing everything that was on it and it doesnt go to our pocket its just gone

Stuff happens we get it, but since you already have a prompt coded for fertilized eggs it would be no issue for you guys to simply just put same promt coded to ocean platforms!

All us players across all platform's would definitely appreciate something soneasy for yall to do, to get done!

Ive seen players not come back because they lost everything and was devastated from it. It just happened to me! So if we can just simply get a prompt asking "are you sure" when trying to pick up a metal ocean platform or regular platform that would be great!! It would save alot of heartache!!

Please do this for us!

Archived