ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be possible to make a timer that destroys structures automatically after the demolish timer is finished?

So basically we'd have the demolish timer so that after x amount of days the structure becomes "raidable" , then the other timer would start for maybe 4-5 days after the demolish timer is up to clean up any leftover structures. 

I would think that automatic clean ups like this would help somewhat with lag cause there are hundreds of thatch and wood houses abandoned by people who just visit the server. People on the server don't always clean them up and sometimes we can't even see them to do it ourselves. 

I have a few questions.     Would you be able to add an option in tribe manager where it lists all the tames that your tribe has had that died as well as a separate tab for characters and their levels? Also make it to where the info never is erased.    Also my tribe owner died which was my character well now we only have admins is there any way the ownership could be passed down to the next admin?    Next since hardcore is well hardcore is it possible to leave a limited amount of auto and plant turrets on platforms cause we have a mobile base and don't want anyone trying to raid us while we are offline?  Here is a list of things to think about adding to ark.....portable ice chest for preserving meat, igloos, metal rafts, elderberry, poison berries, improved old dinos like adding half weight for ankys for metal. Thanks for your time.

Are we going to see more predators (Bears, terrorbirds  etc.) eventually added to places like the Dead Island on vanilla map and Lava Island on the Center? As well as predators released in future updates (Allosaurus, Hyaenodon, Purlovia etc.)? 

Another question about dangerous creatures: are we going to see more trophy items drop from them to maybe use in summoning new bosses and whatnot? Like maybe Giganotosaurus Eye, Dunkleosteus Skull, Spinosaurus Sail Fragment, Mosasaurus Flipper?

Dear User , I have a few days ago areally annoying problem , I have currently 3 monitors for Twitch and Youtube and every time I want to play Ark I can access my other monitors what should only be possible when I ALT and ESC press but for example, when run with a clockwise or counterclockwise motion I irgentwann on my right or left monitor and has to back into the game in switchen.Dieses problem is really annoying because you can so never play correctly because people repeatedly from the game left or right already rauszieht.Habe some new installations behind me and also the switch from full-screen in full-screen with windowed mode or windowed mode only has to jz anything yet gebracht.Habe already other graphics card drivers used usw.Falls watching a support member all Skype want my Skype name is: trydexdesign . Please help and ever Thank you in advance . 

will you be adding migrations like a large group of sauropods  moving to nesting grounds

will you be adding the ability to get trampled underfoot by larger animal when they get panicked by a predator hunting them in other words will there be stampedes 

are you going to add a desert biome in the near future? 

are you ever going to add more dangerous weather like lighting that can cause forest fires,hurricanes earthquakes etc.

are you going to give the torch the ability to set animals on fire when hit by it?

• 2 months later...

Since the explorer notes are left by survivors from many different cultures and time periods what if their was the possibility of getting unique skins for say doing some sort of quest associated with the notes. For instance for a Japanese survivor we could get a samurai armor skin or for the British Rockwell guy a redcoat suit. This would add some cool fashion choices especially if they were dye able.

9 hours ago, SparkyTreeCow said:

Is there the possibility of being able to paint dinosaurs on the xbox one? Or is there a technical reason we can't, like the engine doesn't support it or something. Or maybe if not that, at least be able to paint the region's of the dinosaurs without admin commands.

Technical reasons. The Xbox can't handle it. 

9 hours ago, SparkyTreeCow said:

Thanks for the clarification, but wouldn't we at least be able to change the colors of their regions? Wouldn't be a matter of coding if we can already use commands to change their colors?

Yeah. I just don't know if they're going to do that. I kinda doubt it as it removes the whole reason for breeding certain colors though. 

Archived