ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello :-)

Here my questions :

- The manta still bug it self to death by stranding on a rock or surface, same for Ichtyosaurus. Will this bug solved soon ?

- After the fleeing mechanic, Ichtyosaurs (sattle learnable at lvl 10)  is untamable for low lvl player. After the first feeding, thex swim in the ocean and become unreachable. You have to build a pen and hope it's not bugged to death. Will this be reworked ? 

What's the possibility or at least allowing us to know if there are plans on adding more things to the current taming system?   I.e.  Due to the massive amount of narcotics that are used, what's the chances of having to monitor the animals reaction to the narcotics (temperature spikes, etc....similar to over dosing an animal with tranquilizer now a days) with a tool.   A fix could be a medical item cooked using the cooking system and applied to bring the animal back into equilibrium.  I wouldn't make it too complex to make, include stimberries and other resources (metal ore as a nutrient supplement) etc, so lower level players could still tame.   Maybe the tool could give you a more adequate reading, allowing you to gauge a better dose to give.  

Keep up the great work on the game!!!

I have not played the game yet, but I read on the wiki that the Heavy Miner's Helmet light can not be shut off. The only way to not show the light is apply a skin or remove it. This kind of weird since the flashlight attachment can be turned on or off.  Can you make Heavy Miner's Helmet light be able to turn on and off when you are wearing it?

Hi,

Would it be possible to implement some sort of base design feature so you can see how a row of foundations and such will look before you place them all down? As it can get annoying when you're building a base and then realise some parts aren't as flat as you'd of hoped for and you have to replan it.

Also, would it be possible to either add some new EUofficial TheIsland servers to Xbox or to maybe reset some of the old dead ones? As it's not always fun to start on a server where everyone has everything already.

Thanks.

Would you consider the dyng of backpacks to aid in reclaiming your gear? Or just style points =p

I understand it's supposed to be difficult but I am also color blind and this puts me in a bit of an irritating position. 

Also would be glad to see color blind assist in the future, Yellow and green drops look almost identical to me as well as blue and purple. Blue and purple I can decipher somewhat depending on the lighting.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived