Pillar spam vs foundation spam

MMaas

In the light of the current spawn issues, is there a tighter spam whipe policy against foundation spam?
And related to this: A pillar whipe does normaly affect pillars + 1 item only but if tribes using hexagons of 6 triangles instead to prevent pillar whipe, what will the policy be regarding this? Is this rule breaking or just rule bending?

Recently noticed a few tribes on PS official using excessive foundation spam in area's with already  a lot of complaints about the respawn. Under normal conditions no one would care if it was just pillars but I feel it should be a bit different at this moment.

Foundation spam in PVE is just a d**k move really. All it does is ruin the game for others if they are in a resource or spawn area. I think it would be down the the GM to decide but i think they would take the same stance as with any spam, if the foundations have no purpose other than to 'claim' an area, if the area isn't within reason of the main base most GM would remove them so you really need to submit a ticket if its a problem.

3 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I understand why they don't. They would be spammed by people with their issues. There are no direct lines to a GM for a reason.

Fair point, given the toxic behaviour of some players. (I try to be not one of them but it's hard sometimes ;) )
It is indeed more the job of a community manager.

Oh, wait... Community managers here do not communicate either :(

30 minutes ago, MMaas said:

Fair point, given the toxic behaviour of some players. (I try to be not one of them but it's hard sometimes ;) )
It is indeed more the job of a community manager.

Oh, wait... Community managers here do not communicate either :(

I think the Volunteer Moderators seem to do a great job given the product they are working with.   

Archived