Help destroying builds off my base.

xPIXIExGUTZx

Hey guys. So I had my ex on my non dedicated server and I kicked him off the tribe when we broke up. Unfortunately he built most of the house so no that I want to renovate I can't destroy his builds. I took off the decay timer so I can demo it but I only have a pick ax and my Dinos. The bad thing is that my Dinos won't destroy it and it has taken me hours to destroy 2 foundations with my pick ax. I also don't have explosives. Im not sure what to do anymore. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, xPIXIExGUTZx said:

Hey guys. So I had my ex on my non dedicated server and I kicked him off the tribe when we broke up. Unfortunately he built most of the house so no that I want to renovate I can't destroy his builds. I took off the decay timer so I can demo it but I only have a pick ax and my Dinos. The bad thing is that my Dinos won't destroy it and it has taken me hours to destroy 2 foundations with my pick ax. I also don't have explosives. Im not sure what to do anymore. Any ideas?

You can use admin commands to either take ownership of his buildings and dinos and then you can demolish them normally, or you can use admin commands to outright kill/destroy his stuff.

https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Console_commands

For example, if you just want to destroy his building: "DestroyTribeStructures", you just aim at one of his buildings, run the command and *poof* all of his buildings are gone.

Description: Will destroy all structures on the ARK, based on the Tribe owner (or player owner) of the thing that you are currently looking at.
Compatible with gaming consoles: Yes

Or, if you want to take ownership of one building at a time (maybe for some reason you want to leave his old buildings up because it looks cool to have extra buildings built in different places around your map: "GiveAllStructure". You just look at a building, run the command and *poof* that building is yours.

Description: Gives the current player ownership of all the targeted structure and all structures connected to it recursively.
Compatible with gaming consoles: Yes

You have to read the descriptions of admin commands carefully, for some actions there are multiple commands that do things that are similar to each other, but not identical, it's important to read the description of a command to make sure it will do exactly what you want it to do, but once you find the right command it's very easy. You're the server admin, you can do almost anything you can imagine.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:04 PM, xPIXIExGUTZx said:

Mostly explosives, but you could also admin them to death if your able.

Lastly you might try a Arthropleura. The giant centipedes can destroy metal.

But lets face it, 100 c4 going off all at once is probably more suited for the occasion.

11 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

You could admin mode and do it the fun way-bazookas and C4s >:).

First time I did this, I forgot my mom was asleep in my tiny make shift base.....ok, admin mode, this is interesting. Can fly around and stuff, lets see. I need to get rid of that old base.....I know! "50 c4 later" lets see what this does. BOOM! wow cool, that looked-wait, whats the red text at the top of the screen? did I kill a dodo.....Oh poop. o.o

I know the admin rifle works too in kill mode, because I was fiddling with some base ideas in admin mode yesterday. I made a tree platform, but when I realized that the lengths of the sides don't line up with the lengths of the foundations...I just bought out the admin rifle and destroyed everything. Yeah...tree platforms and their side lengths are a bit of a pet peeve with me...Anyway, I'm just rambling. The admin rifle in destroy mode works on anything, I'm pretty sure, so you could just use that. It's really hard to control though, so you may end up shooting your own tames-just be careful with that.

Archived