Community Crunch 323: New Sponsored Mods, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Looking through the comments I just want to back up what others have already relayed, Dollie and Ced have tweeted about the Fjordur spawn issues, the team is aware of the Fjordur spawns problem and have been working on a viable fix which we hope to be ready soon in a major version update.

In the meantime we have been redeploying the official servers more often throughout the week than we normally would to help to alleviate the low spawns partially.

And also to confirm that the Summer EVO Event will be extended, but we will announce a new end date for that once an update for the spawn issues is sorted.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Bluestone said:

Looking through the comments I just want to back up what others have already relayed, Dollie and Ced have tweeted about the Fjordur spawn issues, the team is aware of the Fjordur spawns problem and have been working on a viable fix which we hope to be ready soon in a major version update.

In the meantime we have been redeploying the official servers more often throughout the week than we normally would to help to alleviate the low spawns partially.

And also to confirm that the Summer EVO Event will be extended, but we will announce a new end date for that once an update for the spawn issues is sorted.

Thank you for finaly some official response.

It would have been very nice (and proffesional) if they had replied to this forum (wich once the Wildcard sited refered us to) a little bit sooner with a little bit more information instead of only using twitter farts.
Twitter is not realy the platform to quickly look up information.

28 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Same place they announce everything. Twitter.

Full of bots arguing about whatever they wanna brainwash us into this week - I avoid it like the plague.

You'd think the folks who's job it is to communicate with the player base would use their own forum instead of an increasingly disliked, culturally divisive, commercial enterprise like twitter.... or at least spend the 2 minutes it would take to copy and paste whatever they said here.

Meh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

And first you see on top of that list... Dollie
Unreadable due to all the "funny" baloons. For real, they need some education on the professional use of social media!

If the idea was that we are supposed to read their messages, don't blur your posts with that crap please.

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, MMaas said:

And first you see on top of that list... Dollie
Unreadable due to all the "funny" baloons. For real, they need some education on the professional use of social media!

If the idea was that we are supposed to read their messages, don't blur your posts with that crap please.

Someone obviously don't understand the concept of quotes, shared screenshots, as well as personal accounts.

• Volunteer Moderator

my .02 on that tool. I used to use it all the time. Mostly to filter information from Twitter to this site. I don't anymore because 1 in 20 posts are Ark related and the rest is personal junk.

I don't want to sit and filter through it anymore.

Edited by Joebl0w13