Lackluster Stats on Fjordur

Woody714

Has anyone else besides me been experiencing "meh" stats on most all of the tames on Fjordur? Certainly the "Curse of the 150" is raging strong.  I've tamed at least 8 rexes 135-150 and my best stats are 8600 health and 312 melee.  I have tamed probably a dozen or more 150 dinos and all of those stats are "meh".  Is it just me?

I guess I have just been so much luckier on Rag and The Island.  In the game I lost in an update snafu, I had a rex tame out at like 9500-10500. I would expect to see melee in the 325-350 range by now at the least. Maybe a little stat boost could be a benefit of using the sanguine elixir. 

I would never play solo on official. I don't have 3 years to invest in one map.  I don't mind grinding and such, but mutations take so much work and death. I'm still adjusting to "automation". I have never farmed baby dinos for resources and I have never automated breeding beyond using an incubator. The climb for melee especially, from 290 to 375 takes loads of  mutations at @ 12%-16% per level (I forget). It's a bit much...especially if you wish to use more than rexes. Now you have 3-4 breeding projects. I don't use mods or S+.  Playing on an Xbox One S or a PS4,  performance seems to be an issue. When the dino count gets high, the structure count as well, it seems to encourage crashes.  All I'm saying is that a little natural boost in tamed levels and an end to the 150 curse probably wouldn't be such a game breaker.  But to each their own I guess. 

Archived