Join Application

Strin10198907

Hi. I am called Strin. It isn't my real name, or an actual word. It is just what I am called. But I will skip the intro. I am a mid-skilled ark player who, although capable of being good at the game, never has enough manpower to progress. My skillset is: Tactical Base Design, Melee combat (Preferably with a Sword and Shield/ Tek Claws) And I am on for at least 2 hrs per day. In some cases... School gets in my way. I will NOT Divulge my age, mostly because I want to keep all (or as much as I can) of my personal info... well, personal. My discord is StrinTheMinecrafter#8550.

As far as resources go, I can collect basic stuff like metal and oil fairly easily on maps like the island (I only own the Island, Ragnarök, The Center, Lost Island, Crystal Isles, and Fjordur.) assuming I have a aquatic mount (For oil) or fur gear and a drill/pick and flyer (The Island).

And, Finally, before I send this off, I would like to mention something. With the recent release of Fjordur, I have came to notice that mega tribes are not on the free maps, or not as prominent. This seems odd to me, as these maps contain massive amounts of rare resources, and... The Center Cave is basically a indestructible fortress with one easily barricaded entrance. And, of course, Mjolnir, and the very easy wyverns on crystal Isles. Now, I may be missing something about server transfers, (Which, ngl, i dont understand anyway) or just not noticing mega tribes, but in the case that these things haven't been looked into, I recommend them. They are not essential, but, hey. They could help everyone out.

In case my discord got lost in the chonky wall of text I put down, it is StrinTheMinecrafter#8550.

See you In game.

Cheers, Strin

Archived