question How much stamina is drained per second when a Velonasaurus fires continuously in

BetaWolf

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Griffin998 said:

Don't they not drain stam when in turret mode? At least, that's what I know. All unridden creatures work that way, right?

Velon does in turret mode. It was OP when it didn't so they changed it.

v304.22 - 12/19/19

• Velonasaurs will now consume stamina whilst in AI-turret mode

On 7/7/2022 at 10:01 PM, BetaWolf said:

How much stamina is drained per second when a Velonasaurus fires continuously in turret mode?

• Velonasaur is unridden
• Vanilla settings

You would make me really happy if you could provide me with the answer! ♥♥♥

U can find out urself easily. Just let in start firing then enter its inventory and just time it

On 7/7/2022 at 5:01 PM, BetaWolf said:

How much stamina is drained per second when a Velonasaurus fires continuously in turret mode?

I've never seen this number written or published anywhere, not here, not reddit, etc. I'm betting that you'll have to test it yourself.

If you do test it, please share your results with us, it's an interesting question.

5 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

I've never seen this number written or published anywhere, not here, not reddit, etc. I'm betting that you'll have to test it yourself.

If you do test it, please share your results with us, it's an interesting question.

I tried but didn't get my server settings right. 😟

Compared to the servers I play on, the velo in singleplayer shoots for a much shorter time, takes ages for the stamina to regen and the stats weren't right (numbers didn't match official - almost twice the HP than what Smart Breeder told me). So I did something wrong with my server settings.

I'll try to test it on the servers I play on, but the results might not be too accurate as I'm in Europe and the servers are in America (small delay ~ and the servers sometimes lag a bit).

Archived