Spawn exact copies of your official dinos into single player - working method

Luizza

Sooo, I found a way to spawn exact copies of your dinos on official into your single player game, it isn't crazy easy, but then it's not super hard, but does take some effort.

This is a post made by Dale Cooper back in 2021 on steam where he explains the "SpawnExactDino" command - https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/2950376208549946543/

He explains it better than I could so check out that link (his post is 2nd to last in that thread).

It would be great if a modder would create a simple mod to spawn in exactly what you want. Would be super useful for those moving off official into their own single player game.

Examples

I'm sure ur not interested in my lovely pink otters with cute white bits, but here's some codes for some interesting boss dinos I've traded for in the past on official. You can use these as examples to alter the code to replicate ur own fav dinos. (btw some people may need to place the word 'cheat' before the command but I didn't need to in my game so I left it out.) These examples spawn with a random saddle, I didn't really need that but not familiar with coding enough to remove that part of the string myself.

BLUE BOSS REX
SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Rex/Rex_Character_BP.Rex_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle'" 1 377 0 "154,0,0,0,0,222,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "BossRex" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 0 "53,53,53,53,53,53" 0 0 0 20 20

HP GIGA BLUE

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle'" 1 377 0 "76,0,0,0,69,231,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "HPGiga" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 0 "53,53,53,53,53,53" 0 0 0 20 20

MEAT FARMER GIGA PINK

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle'" 1 362 0 "13,0,0,0,95,253,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "MeatGiga" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 0 "67,67,67,67,67,67" 0 0 0 20 20

BTW you may be wondering why I posted this - I have spent the last couple of days asking anyone I could how to export my dinos from official to a single player game and nobody knew of a way that worked for me. I'm posting this here so hopefully the next person who needs to move to single player 'cos of 'life' will find the info more easily.

• Volunteer Moderator

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle'" 1 362 0 "13,0,0,0,95,253,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "MeatGiga" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 0 "67,67,67,67,67,67" 0 0 0 20 20

You can alter the underlined to spawn them in imprinted as well. So for a 100% imprint to Bob with ID 12345:

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle'" 1 362 0 "13,0,0,0,95,253,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "MeatGiga" 0 0 "" "" "Bob" 12345 1 "67,67,67,67,67,67" 0 0 0 20 20

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Luizza said:

Awesome - so how would you find out ur own ID in ur single player game? Or is that an ID ur creating for the creature? (I really just muddled through this as you can prob tell)

It should be listed on your implant. Not sure if it's there in SP.

6 hours ago, Luizza said:

BTW you may be wondering why I posted this - I have spent the last couple of days asking anyone I could how to export my dinos from official to a single player game and nobody knew of a way that worked for me. I'm posting this here so hopefully the next person who needs to move to single player 'cos of 'life' will find the info more easily.

well this isn't exactly "moveing" your dino from official, as it is makeing a new dino that is the exact same copy of your old one. Granted I am actually suprised no one offered this to you allready. Admin spawning creatures into the game is a relatively simple thing, however going the extra effort to get stats as well as colors in is a bit tedius. 

Since your hopping over to SP, may I ask why exactly your not trying to start from scratch? Don't get me wrong, I hate loseing stuff too. But then again, its an opertuneity to try to do things over again. Have a different run through, maybe try things you didn't try before. o.o

5 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It should be listed on your implant. Not sure if it's there in SP.

Yeah, your implant has a number.....its really long tho 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, wizard03 said:

well this isn't exactly "moveing" your dino from official, as it is makeing a new dino that is the exact same copy of your old one. Granted I am actually suprised no one offered this to you allready. Admin spawning creatures into the game is a relatively simple thing, however going the extra effort to get stats as well as colors in is a bit tedius. 

Since your hopping over to SP, may I ask why exactly your not trying to start from scratch? Don't get me wrong, I hate loseing stuff too. But then again, its an opertuneity to try to do things over again. Have a different run through, maybe try things you didn't try before. o.o

Yeah, your implant has a number.....its really long tho 

How long? It's only 9 digits on official.

SP should be "1" :)

3 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Everytime you put a dino into a cryopod you are recreating a new dino when you throw it out so I don't have a problem with that, my brain has already jumped that hurdle. The examples I posted are boss dinos which I worked hard to buy from even harder working breeders, even on 500x breeding (which I don't even know is possible tbh) that's a lot of tedium to get something I've already had a long time on official.

They were just a bonus tho, I have dinos I have had since feb 2016, my first (well, 2nd) ptera, the crappy egg farm parasaur which is the OG and last survivor in a raid by raptors spawning inside my base, my element dust gacha which I tamed maybe 200 gachas to get - things like that, memories of the great time I've had over the years in the game. Those are the dinos I was more focused on getting exact copies of tbh.

I've been playing since the beginning, I've been a volunteer tester, I've done 4hrs imprints on gigas with no sleep for a week, I had massive egg farms, put up with long months of dino caps, tamed and bred every new creature as they were released, just one run over all those years, I don't think there is anything I haven't tried. Starting fresh with nothing but my dinos is challenge enough for me at this stage - a true Ark :)

Leaving official is quite tough for me, leaving my bases I reset timers on a gaziliion times at 3am while working / studying hard, and all the great people I've met along the way, but the time is now and this will make me happier about the move, I still have to beat all the bosses again solo (dreading master controller) but taking my dinos with me just feels better. And I do feel much better about it since finding this method.

10 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

well then, I guess I should say "Harder to guess number patterns due to programing to create anti human guessing equations"
But RNG sounds cooler. :P

7 hours ago, Luizza said:

Everytime you put a dino into a cryopod you are recreating a new dino when you throw it out so I don't have a problem with that, my brain has already jumped that hurdle.

Fair point! 
As for the rest man, ouch. Big ouch.....well hopefully for the rest of the year, maybe you will get some good patch's to help with those single player issues. There is not "too" many bugs or glitchs, however I hope you have the steam version. Supposedly it runs a heck of a lot better with that version vs microsoft. Sadly as a console peasant, I don't get a choice. But hey, I still have fun and while its not a long drawn out ordeal as staying up 4 hours a week for baby imprints, it can still offer its own challenges.

Archived