Ticket Response Time

ljbnomada

Hello.

How long are tickets supposed to take to get even a reponse? I know there is a 'high ticket volume' message in place, that it is July 4 weekend, and that there are many Ark servers with issues, but I have also been waiting for more than 3 days on a pillar abuse situation (polite, with images included) with. . . nothing.

Is this something that routinely takes a long time, or is generally ignored, or what?

Thank you.

They generally get taken care of during normal business hours m-f , Pacific Time as far as I can tell.  Since today is a holiday in the US, I would assume no GM responses until tomorrow at the earliest. 

I've had 3 issues come up in the last month, all 3 were handled within a couple days of report.  I reported one on a Friday and got a response on Monday, but that Monday wasn't a holiday.

Thanks so much! I guess I hoped that given the game itself is 24/7 they would also have staff on all weekend, but I understand that. :D

I have been trying to work with one of the pillaring tribes, with no luck. The other doesn't seem to be on much and I can't reach them, so the ticket is what I have now.

Have a great day!

2 hours ago, ljbnomada said:

... Is this something that routinely takes a long time, or is generally ignored, or what?

It seems they prioritise tickets in a certain order. Player character issues seem to be highest priority but even those are only handled first working day, office hours PST.
Lesser issues as dino loss can take up to weeks, inspite of the remark not to contact the moment it is picked up you have to since it will be automaticly closed after a few days.
Player harrasment/misbehaviour and pillarspam issues are some times dealt with very quick, other times it can take forever.

I was actualy surprised initialy that their EU servers are not serviced at European times or that they don't use any form of international service desk 24/7. Certain issues are just beyond repair if left unsolved too long.

Good luck!

Archived