So tek structures is worthless now

wizard03

7 hours ago, Tylanater said:

to be fair they already weren't worth it because of tek rifles. PvP has become increasingly more broken since extinction anyway.

I can just imagine now, people with 1000 walls and stuffs thinking they are secure behind metal and tek and some guy just busts in like the coolaid man.

Yeah, I don't think I could ever play PvP. Pve is just fine for me.

What is more funny?,op who play singleplayer and no have idea the hard work to get the lvl and the xp to get that skin or the part when believe in Teachers Game Too videos

6 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Let me guess he spawned in some 1000% damage singleplayer tek sword to do the test then acted like it was official settings.

If remember,put 189 lvls in melee and use beer other consumables

9 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Let me guess he spawned in some 1000% damage singleplayer tek sword to do the test then acted like it was official settings.

Nope, 100% primitive is still a 3 shot. Now he took a mind wipe, drank a beer, battle tartar, so forth and so on, and like to flash a 250% melee ascendent version, but even with the primitive version, still a 3 shot to bust through a tek foundation.

3 hours ago, Yggdrassil said:

Only a very small number of players will be able to use it though, at least on official and getting 190 especially in pvp is no easy feat. 

Yeah, but could you imagine the trolling?

"beach bob" Wow, I got my first thatch hut together, a dodo, and now Im working on making some spears. "In busts a tek suited, Mjölnir wielding psychopath who just one shots literally everything for the lol's."

On 7/5/2022 at 12:03 PM, wizard03 said:

Nope, 100% primitive is still a 3 shot. Now he took a mind wipe, drank a beer, battle tartar, so forth and so on, and like to flash a 250% melee ascendent version, but even with the primitive version, still a 3 shot to bust through a tek foundation.

To be honest thats kind of the same thing - a bunch of unrealistic or impractical extras that no one is going to bother with just so he can make a click bait title about the sword. 

Who's gonna do all that just to break tek foundations. Well no one thats who, but it makes a nice click bait title for YT views and here we are talking about it.

11 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

To be honest thats kind of the same thing - a bunch of unrealistic or impractical extras that no one is going to bother with just so he can make a click bait title about the sword. 

Who's gonna do all that just to break tek foundations. Well no one thats who, but it makes a nice click bait title for YT views and here we are talking about it.

Not bein rude, I thought about it.....If I was online, I might have done it just to see if I could. XD

Archived