Stadia been isolated after the last update

DrZTS

I play Ark from Stadia and since the last update have been launched, I was unable to connect to any official server, hence the patch number in Stadia platform read 346.1 and not updated to 347.1

this problem lasted two days that I was unable to connect to any official serverat all.

today the patch number in Stadia read 347.2 ??? not 347.1

and now I cannot find any official server at all. I tried to contact support but they didn't help

anyone face the same problem? any idea how to fix this?

I hate to come across rude but the bottom line is this is a game and steaming service we pay for, I don't care who's issue it is, someone at Wildcard and someone at Stadia should be on the phone getting it figured out what's going on. If it was a few hours sure I get it, even a full day I could understand but going on 4 days nows? That's a bit much, especially considering when reporting a server issue they say if it's down longer than 15 minutes it's considered a reportable issue. We're a little past 15 minutes haha

Its not like a server is down, where stuff is preserved as long the server is down, the decay on dino's and on structures just continues every single day. 48 hours and wood will be gone, dino's will be gone, but nobody gonna reimburse those.

Ooh wow, my ticket just straight deleted, no reply, no closure, straight deletion :/

Archived