NO dinos spawning on Fjordur again!

Wraigar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice to get an official tweet or something apologizing for the obviously screwed up coding. Also something that says wildcard is aware of the issue and working on a fix.  People play this game many many hours a day and it would be theleast you guys could do to let us know what is going on so the assumptions are stopped. 

i love the sheer size of the maps we have to wander around in and explore.

i love the great variety of dinosaurs we have to observe, fight, flee, and tame.  and i love how (most) of them are based on real dinos.

i appreciate how open they are in not locking access to various areas on each map until we've met some goal, or locked us in to a specific story path.

i'm willing to overlook some game glitches for a game that brings me so much.  yes, some of the glitches can be quite annoying, but i've learned to adjust to the ones i can and ignore the once i can't.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Sawisa said:

People play this game many many hours a day and it would be theleast you guys could do to let us know what is going on so the assumptions are stopped. 

I think the least you could do is actually state what the issue is and what the assumptions are rather than complain in a shroud of mystery.

do you not play official? 

I honestly it isn,t me complaining I am more voicing what my entire server is saying. I would love to know what is going on though, are they looking at the situation, trying to fix it ect. On official Fjordur maps PVE because that's what I play the regular dino spawns are so down that a lot of people simply are not playing because they can not get enough meat to feed their baby dinos. Its a code issue because when the server is reset there are dinos everywhere, when folks eat those dinos...no respawns

• Mik3Schneckal changed the title to Server 1877 fjordur dino spawn damaged again

Archived