NO dinos spawning on Fjordur again!

Wraigar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Yggdrassil said:

They will be empty most of the event because 50 tribes called ''tribe of [][][]'' has 400 babies out and has capped the server dino limit so nothing new spawns. Always happens so unfortunately if taming is what you want, you will need to go to an older map.

Sorry to call this BS.

At start of event it all seemed fine but after the taming and meatrunning started it seems that not even 1% of the normal ammount respawned.
Don't get me wrong, I didslike the blockheads just as much but this s not on them

I'm guess.  Players are killing the dinos quicker than they can spawn.  For meats and for wiping out the lower level dinos and the ugly colors (whatever person thinks in their personal pref).  There might also be a lag spawn reduction dynamic???  But probably it's the second something spawns in it gets turn into baby meats.

Sooooooooooooooo!  I propose a fix to this!

Meat plants!  Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get some rare seed meat plants that alleviated the need to go a hunting all the time for baby vittles?

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, SarahMonette said:

I'm guess.  Players are killing the dinos quicker than they can spawn.  For meats and for wiping out the lower level dinos and the ugly colors (whatever person thinks in their personal pref).  There might also be a lag spawn reduction dynamic???  But probably it's the second something spawns in it gets turn into baby meats.

Meat plants!  Wouldn't it be awesome if we could get some rare seed meat plants that alleviated the need to go a hunting all the time for baby vittles?

Like these? 

https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Plant_Species_R_Seed

1 hour ago, SarahMonette said:

I guess we have R1 meat seeds on other maps, but they can't be used on fjordur ... yet.

There were little cute meat traps on Prim+ which would work perfectly to solve our current lack of meat probs on Fjordur - and I know just the man who could make it happen for us, if he ever was allowed the time :)

Is there any response to this, the event means to be able to tame and raise dinos. How is this possible if they are not spawning. I have noticed that as soon as I see a dino and go a bit further away and come back it has already de spawned. 

Can this be looked in to fast as we can not utilise this event at all 🙂

Official PVE Fjoudor 1207

8 hours ago, Sagz said:

Same on PVE NA 1173... absolutely nothing. Can't even fill one trough with meat.......

use a chainsaw and increase the meat u get per dead body.

And i did meat runs last night and found stuff to kill, people are just too lazy to port around the map and look.

Last night I tamed a 150 argent, 145 doed, 150 anky w/ event colors, and a 150 gasbag .   We almost had a 150 fjordhawk but it went and disappeared into thin air, after that the game respawned a 95 and some lvl 15s right away to replace that first pack that disappeared. All during the event and all while people on the server in global were complaining about no mobs.   And yet somehow we couldn't' stop running into 150s by our base...

Maybe ask all the newbie tribes on your servers to stop putting down foundations and ceilings to block off space.  I know that's a huge issue on our server, my bet is it's an issue on all the servers.

I would pose one other possibility,  bigger maps doesn't equal more mobs.  It just means the same # of mobs spread out over a larger space.  That being said, way less mobs on this map than on crystal isles.   Gentwo has no shortage of mobs all over the place.  COuld the alphas spawning all over the place killing everything have something to do with the lack of normal dinos.   I know aberrant ankys and shinehorns were two of the most difficult things to find on aberration because of all the predators killing them.   

But then none of that explains why we can go into the magma cave repeatedly in a day, harvest element safely because there are no magmas showing up. Or is that because none are surviving 70/70 players clearing it out every 2min?

7 hours ago, SarahMonette said:

I'm guess.  Players are killing the dinos quicker than they can spawn.

That's obviously not it, simple logic tells us so.

If someone logs on and can't find any dinos, no matter where on the map they are they would simply have to wait a couple of minutes to see if other players are nearby killing dinos. It would be incredibly easy to see if what you're saying was what is happening, because people would see a bunch of other players killing everything that spawns.

You can prove it to yourself if you want to. All you have to do is spend 5 minutes in any location on the map. If, withing those 5 minutes, you don't see any dinos and you don't see other players killing dinos then obviously this idea is incorrect.

Ya Official 1845 is dead as well. We are not able to do meat runs to take care of 2 giga babies and 2 bats.  The event is not something new for WC but it never seams to me they have a competent team to be able to pull one off with out all the mess ups. I have been playing from beta days dealing with all the server disconnects, major lag issues taming concerns, the allowance of 10,000 pillars on a new map so a new player can't even get a fire pit down. But here we still play this game homing they will fix the small things but they still press on and piss on the players that have been here for a long time. I like how they say the lag is from to many animals tames and out, or the bases are to large for the server but yet that is the point of the game to Tame, Build bases and have fun. If this is what A2 is going to be run with no regards for the players who have made WC what they are I will not be following any longer. I know lots of my friends that USED to play stopped because of the endless lag, server Kicking, lost animals and base decays that was just to much for them and will never load this game again. So WC I know we are just little blips on your graph and this will most likely will never get looked at because Ark 1 is no longer a concern to you but fix your game for all the loyal survivors that have came a long way with and for you before you are just another  gaming company that does not listen and help its players. Thanks. All have a great event. 

Same on Official NA PVE 1183. And NO players are not killing them all because there is nothing to kill! I sat on an island on 1183 with the kariku for over an hour to get org poly. Where there are normally 10+ I found 2.  This is Wildcard's fault and they need to fix it! Why would I want Ark 2 if after so MANY years they still cannot get Ark 1 running!  Event sucks because you can't DO ANYTHING on Fjordur!

• Mik3Schneckal changed the title to Server 1877 fjordur dino spawn damaged again

Archived