When did they add the ability to pickup tamed dinos in PVE?

Melcreif

26 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

This was disabled forever with folks picking up tamed dinos and dropping them in peoples bases, the good old days! When did they patch this so you can pickup tames???

Youve been able to pick up tamed pets for as long as I am aware and I have been playing since the early release was a month in. However, you are not able to pick up wild dinos.

36 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

This was disabled forever with folks picking up tamed dinos and dropping them in peoples bases, the good old days! When did they patch this so you can pickup tames???

you're probably mistaking it for wild creatures, you could pick up your own tame since the very beginning 

but WC disabled picking up the wild cause of that notion people were picking up titanboas and dropping them in other bases and any other wild aggressive creatures

19 minutes ago, Mai said:

you're probably mistaking it for wild creatures, you could pick up your own tame since the very beginning 

but WC disabled picking up the wild cause of that notion people were picking up titanboas and dropping them in other bases and any other wild aggressive creatures

The old days,i use dilos,pegos or raptors

1 hour ago, Mai said:

No, I remember when folks used to complain about people dropping wilds into bases so WC disabled the ability to pickup wilds or tames. I guess at some point they fixed this for tames but I never got the memo LOL

7 hours ago, Melcreif said:

No, I remember when folks used to complain about people dropping wilds into bases so WC disabled the ability to pickup wilds or tames. I guess at some point they fixed this for tames but I never got the memo LOL

Not trying to give you a hard time, but you're remembering wrong. If there was ever a time when you couldn't pick up tamed dinos in PvE it was very early in the game. This is something we've been able to do since Early Access.

13 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

Not trying to give you a hard time, but you're remembering wrong. If there was ever a time when you couldn't pick up tamed dinos in PvE it was very early in the game. This is something we've been able to do since Early Access.

No I remember correctly. The thing is I'm pretty new to PVE. I've been playing PVP so long and just finally decided to try out PVE again after several years. The last time I messed with PVE you couldn't pick up tamed dinos. Glad they added it back for sure!

1 hour ago, Melcreif said:

No I remember correctly. The thing is I'm pretty new to PVE. I've been playing PVP so long and just finally decided to try out PVE again after several years. The last time I messed with PVE you couldn't pick up tamed dinos. Glad they added it back for sure!

Like I say, if you're remembering correctly then it was very early in the game. I played PvE during Early Access and we could do it back then.

Archived