Insider meter

Tschon

There needs to be a meter that helps determine if someone is an insider or trustworthy. Like the meter could start in a neutral zone and as you do good deeds you get further to trustworthy. But if you inside it goes towards insider. The game could determine insider by if they destroy the tribe they are in structures or kill fellow players and tames within their tribe and etc. Also if they become insider status they could be added to a menu for bounty hunters and a bounty put on their head. Your insider could also be reset by either paying fines with in game currency for insiding or doing good deeds to get closer to trustworthy again or maybe after you die do to someone hunting you, you would get a small amount towards trustworthy or reset to neutral maybe. Just an idea on trying to prevent Insiding.

Or just play the game and remember how trash humans are. Set up tribe ranks and sleep less than your tribe. Got insided by my "boy" of 3 years. Just because he didn't want a black guy to lead after he turned tail and dropped ownership to me instead of repairing the base. This is ark, always assume the worst of the person and you will never be caught by surprise. Hell, I've been captured by a group of people in white party hats and held for a month once. Reminded me of my first time in America.  

Archived