pve Vaelkryn / 4 slots available / New Friends?

Kabyt

Hi All! 

I have a small server dedicated to more PVE tribal experience the only problem! We lack more friends / Tribemates! So if you're looking for a new group to play ark with check out the stats below and let us know either here or reach out for my discord contact.

-- Map : Fjordur

-- Slots : 4 of 6

-- PVE - With some fun dungeon / coliseums / rewards and a bunch of other ideas in the works!

-- Future plans for our tribe to split and to go to war (still up in the air but we'll see!)

-- Lots of creature comforts / stacks  / buff stats but not game breaking ones. 

-- Color / Event themes rotated

-- Specialty Boss fight Spawns. 

Interested members 

-- We prefer you join the Voice Chat - we're a tribe after all and would like to be friends! 

-- +25 age group please - not that we don't like youngins but we're adults and a lil more calm than the younger crowd. 

-- Play more than once then vanish in the wind - if you choose to leave us we'll understand and be greatful for the time we got to hang out and build together! Just don't leave us hanging lol. We normally play just about every night while this server is active. 

Hi, I  joined the forum to find like minded people that enjoy the community of ark. I have been playing solo on pve servers and enjoy the game.  I think it's time for a bit more immersion to the whole tribe and working together for some end game content. Have a mic older than 25 and def spend way to much time playing ark lol.  So if you still have some spots open I would def love to join you guys.

2 hours ago, sgtxnoobz said:

Hi, I  joined the forum to find like minded people that enjoy the community of ark. I have been playing solo on pve servers and enjoy the game.  I think it's time for a bit more immersion to the whole tribe and working together for some end game content. Have a mic older than 25 and def spend way to much time playing ark lol.  So if you still have some spots open I would def love to join you guys.

Oh my goodness yes! Will send you my discord so we can chat further! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kabyt changed the title to Vaelkryn / 4 slots available / New Friends?

Archived