Help please

darkelfprincess

Hello all. So I need so help. I have been having some issues the last few days. I have tried single as well as non dedicated to play with friends and by myself in my own world (I have been building). I have over the last two days needed one of my friends to log on to add me to my own tribe and a few different thing have happened.

1. I was accepted into the tribe, but all dinos attacked and killed my friend who was in the tribe. I had no control over the dinos. Whistles didn't work. The only thing I could do was upgrade them.

2. Today when I tried. It stated that all the dinos were wild. When I tried to "recapture" one of the saddled ones, I was attacked and killed by the other dinos that I had.

I do not know where half of the dinos have run off to as I was in the process of making a fence and I am really not happy with this as I have to have someone log in and add me into my own tribe for me to do anything.

I really want to keep playing this game and not have to restart every time I play....

Not sure exactly what happened but people it this game are generally toxic and try to invite people to their tribe and then kick them to steal their tames and structures. It's important when starting the game to check the tribe governance also. I had a kid steal my tame day 1 when I started. He join then unclaimed my dinos left and claimed them. Good thing it was pvp he never left a cage after that...

On 6/28/2022 at 9:59 AM, darkelfprincess said:

Hello all. So I need so help. I have been having some issues the last few days. I have tried single as well as non dedicated to play with friends and by myself in my own world (I have been building). I have over the last two days needed one of my friends to log on to add me to my own tribe and a few different thing have happened.

1. I was accepted into the tribe, but all dinos attacked and killed my friend who was in the tribe. I had no control over the dinos. Whistles didn't work. The only thing I could do was upgrade them.

2. Today when I tried. It stated that all the dinos were wild. When I tried to "recapture" one of the saddled ones, I was attacked and killed by the other dinos that I had.

I do not know where half of the dinos have run off to as I was in the process of making a fence and I am really not happy with this as I have to have someone log in and add me into my own tribe for me to do anything.

I really want to keep playing this game and not have to restart every time I play....

It sounds like you might have Hardcore mode enabled, is the game starting you over at Lvl 1 every time you die?

8 hours ago, Bloodthirstyg said:

Not sure exactly what happened but people it this game are generally toxic and try to invite people to their tribe and then kick them to steal their tames and structures. It's important when starting the game to check the tribe governance also. I had a kid steal my tame day 1 when I started. He join then unclaimed my dinos left and claimed them. Good thing it was pvp he never left a cage after that...

She specifically said she's playing SP and non-dedicated with a friend, none of this applies to her.

11 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

It sounds like you might have Hardcore mode enabled, is the game starting you over at Lvl 1 every time you die?

I have to say that this sounds like the most logical problem.....If you reset to level 1 when you died, then it means you have hardcore enabled. 

The hardcore setting literally resets everything of your character and removes your ownership of dino's you tamed and structures you made before you died. They still exist in the world, but they are no longer under your ownership.

Archived