ElMike99

Suggestion

Am I the only one shocked that (considering the other special dinos from both Genesis maps are in Fjördur) Bloodstalkers have yet to be added in a non-Genesis map?

I’m not sure about the mod version of Fjördur, but Vanaheim seems like the perfect place for Bloodstalkers to be found (you know, because of the giant trees).

6 replies to this server topic

On 6/27/2022 at 5:37 PM, ElMike99 said:

Am I the only one shocked that (considering the other special dinos from both Genesis maps are in Fjördur) Bloodstalkers have yet to be added in a non-Genesis map?

I’m not sure about the mod version of Fjördur, but Vanaheim seems like the perfect place for Bloodstalkers to be found (you know, because of the giant trees).

On 6/28/2022 at 12:18 PM, Griffin998 said:

Yeah, totally. Honestly, I'm surprised they're not hidden away in some specific cave somewhere on the map.

Actually, they are. I could be wrong here, so take what I say with a hint of salt and make sure to check on a single player map first before committing, but I did find them in a unique cave. The cave is at the island with the blue obelisk. Make sure you have a GPS to mark it down, but, if I remember correctly, the cave is at 83.1 Lat, 21.2 Lon. There might be some mismeberence in the cords, but just look for a big lake that's next to a cliff side around that area, the cave will be on the cliff.

Archived