Need Help With Levels

Ziplaz

15 minutes ago, Ziplaz said:

I was on my raft and i got attacked by a whale, I panicked and went in creative mod but unfortunately I've level up 11 times.

If anyone knows how to decrease levels / engrams / player stats please tell me

As far as I know there is not anyway to decrease levels. What you could do is modify your XP settings so that you gain XP very slowly for a while until you feel like it's balanced out and then restore the normal XP setting when you're ready.

10 hours ago, Ziplaz said:

Hi, so I need help. I was on my raft and i got attacked by a whale, I panicked and went in creative mod but unfortunately I've level up 11 times. If anyone knows how to decrease levels / engrams / player stats please tell me

Best I got is to kill yourself off and start from scratch, throw in an admin command to give yourself some extra levels to get back from where you started from, but honestly 11 levels is not very many....If you wanted some time to catch up with all those extra levels, you could adjust the settings to give you less xp than what you was originally getting and let it ride like that for a couple days. 

Its up to you tho, if it was me. Id just ignore it. But I do not think there is a way to "remove" levels from your character. Even with admin mode or commands.

Archived