Community Crunch 321: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

10 hours ago, MMaas said:

Interesting pick on a country that was founded by immigrants...

Conquest of a region that was already founded isn't exactly novel, nor is displacing the indigenous populace. Hell, prior to the "discovery" of the Americas the locals were murdering and evicting each other left right and center for land and religious regions. I mean central and South America alone were basically a preindustrial thunderdome. It's actually a fascinating if morbid thing to read about if you're a history buff.

• Like 1

First of all, the supreme courts ruling on the overturn of Roe vs Wade DID NOT mean they were taking abortion away as a constitutional right. They were giving the power back to the individual states to decide. Abortion is no longer going to be an issue on the federal level. Each individual state has it’s own state constitution. It is now for the individual states to decide whether abortion is a state constitutional right. 

Second, you want to discuss taking away how a constitutional right, what about the constitutional right in the security of a free state the right of the people to bear arms shall never be infringed upon. But you are very right. As soon as our government starts to take away or even infringe upon one right, no matter the right or the reason, then yes, all of our rights will be in peril. So we should be speaking in defense of each and every one of our rights, even in and especially in the faces of tragedy. 

Thirdly, Studio Wildcard, you are a video game developer, not a political body. Please leave the political issues to the political forums. This is not the place for political issues. When you start to bring current political issues to a game focused community, you alienate your community who is going to be just as divided on it. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/28/2022 at 12:13 PM, Luizza said:

"But as soon as they're born they can be separated from their parents and stuck in a prison camp if they dare to cross an arbitary man made border."

Between 20% and 40% of the minors illegally crossing the border are being trafficked. They separate them from the adults with them to find out if the adult is a guardian or a trafficker.

Child sex trafficking may not be an issue the left cares about given how they sexually groom children in just about every venue they can think of. What would the left care about child trafficking when they want to murder children in the womb before they're born anyway.

Edited by urb0123
The reply was erroneously in the quote

Hey Wild Card, why don't we stay on topic of games, period, you are not the worlds morality police nor educated in reproductive and constitutional rights, you're just game developer's, not particularly good ones either, still new and still don't know how to provide proper support for your broken software's. Maybe more focus on how you make your games work properly and play better and less on what others are doing? Heh? Vote and fix your broken software's.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GamerXD001 said:

Now I'm curious how many people are no longer going to get ark 2 thanks to this post...

Between the constant failures for WC to meet deadlines for paid content, the Ark 2 delay, and now 'this', I definitely won't be on the Ark 2 train. 

I think most people more or less agree that ark2 will be dead in the water from the jump. Pity really, I can't imagine hiring Diesel was cheap. 

Lol. You all will play Ark 2, no matter what.

Do you know how I know that?

Because like I commented before, some people are too busy with their own life. They forget stuff quickly, even more if they are not being directly impacted by it (which is sad, it makes some fights really lonely and almost a lost cause, things takes centuries to change because of that... but it is what it is).

So this capitalistic thing doesn't work. Take 2 or 3 years, you will end up playing it. Be it on a sale or when you get bored of another game or something. Maybe to try to get the nostalgia back. Doesn't really matter, but you should know that. You won't boycott a game because of an opinion for longer.

Now, think if they agreed with your opinions and point of views, if you would be throwing a tantrum on a forum too. Yes, you could still use that argument like "they are a company, they shouldn't mess with politics or personal opinions", but would you really care? like, really really? I bet not. So remember that the next time you get offended, that we still live at free countries, where people can state their own opinions, including yours - the more I don't like or agree with them, some are dumb and selfish and don't really put themselves in the shoes of another people, nor consider all the situations. They just repeat what they heard or learned somewhere and take that as the universal truth. Which is 42, btw.

But anyway, think of that. Just my two cents. You agreeing with it or not.

• Thanks 1