mjolnir is rather pathetic for a god!

nworlds

i know, game balance and sh*t...jaba daba...

you grind through all bosses, all levels, find all explorer notes, all 200 runes, and then you get a skin that is supposed to make you a god...

in reality, the tek sword you chose for that role, does MORE damage without that skin! (surprise surprise, melee damage modifier is ignored)

Seriously now, even on high rate PvE clusters like mine, extremely few people will EVER reach the point to weild mjolnir . It should be worth the hustle for them!

Does anyone know of any server settings that can be modified to make mjolnir  less pathetic?

Honestly, I feel like Mjolnir, at this point, is more of a trophy than anything. WC should add a Mjolnir wall mount specifically for the skin! To be fair, it looks nice, especially when you paint the lightning (yes you can do that). It's AoE is decent, and it's throw is pretty good too. But a titano's stomp has even better of an AoE, and does even more damage. A velonasaur does just as much DPS, even more, and also stuns creatures (or only grounds creatures). I think the damage multiplier has been corrected, but other than that...sorta sad how underpowered it is for something you have to defeat every single boss for. I was expecting something that could one-shot alpha rexes, slam lightning down on Gigas and make them rage instantly...but we got this. 😕

Archived