PvE trolls pulling wyverns multiplayer official Wildcard help.

SarahMonette

We cannot report them cannot see their ID.

They pull a wyvern down on us.  How report someone when you get killed and your base and pets are being destroyed.  I was just putting in the water system to feed plant x but they are pulling high level wyverns to my base.   Can you disable the wyvern's agro'ing for three months so we can build in peace on pve?

FJORDUR MAP

We are seeing the wyverns wander on our server as well.

im not convinced it’s people luring them all the time.  

Now, My tribe mate was hearing the teleport sound right before wyverns were showing up at our base.

One occasion I was out for a joyride on a bat and watched a wyvern off in the distance fly over water towards land and then dive bomb someone’s base.   I never saw anyone luring it,  it appeared as if it was a naturally occurring event.

Now with that all said,  there could be something going on with the teleport.   Last week I saw a tower full of reaper queens in green zone on aberration.  There’s no way they could have done that without teleporting the queens there or packing them on a skiff. But wilds we’re disabled from hitching rides on teleporters.  Maybe there’s a bug that isn’t known or they are working to fix.

34 minutes ago, kyranight said:

Pro tip: Don't build bases near Wyverns. Thought this was common sense by now. Wyverns have always wandered off in a random direction if they are out of render from the nests and nothing to attack.

My base is 6 map sqaures (diagonal) away from the wyvern spawn, which is over half a map away, can't say i've built near them.

2 minutes ago, VendettaX7 said:

My base is 6 map sqaures (diagonal) away from the wyvern spawn, which is over half a map away, can't say i've built near them.

Like I said, Wyverns wandering far off from the nests has always been a behavior since their release, and likely either intentional or just a leftover feature from the Wyv on Scorched as the Wyv there do wander around the map. On other maps this only happens more often on pve/pvp as players will tend to lure Wyverns out of the trench accidentally due to stealing their eggs.

On 6/19/2022 at 2:25 PM, SarahMonette said:

Can you disable the wyvern's agro'ing for three months so we can build in peace on pve?

Ah yes, just disable all of the wyverns primary feature that prevents everyone and their nan from just scooping up eggs wholsesale for MONTHS because one person and their tribe had a hard time. Of all the silly requests I've seen for this game that one by far takes the cake. 

2 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

Ah yes, just disable all of the wyverns primary feature that prevents everyone and their nan from just scooping up eggs wholsesale for MONTHS because one person and their tribe had a hard time. Of all the silly requests I've seen for this game that one by far takes the cake. 

Best comment of the day

Roger_ríe_al_encontrar_el_One_Piece.png

Archived