Spreadsheet for Breeding

Hello fellow survivors,

I would like to share a spreadsheet with you that will give an overview of the creatures currently being breed able.
Hopefully this can help those who are new to the world of ARK or are still unsure of what rates to use for breeding.

In the spreadsheet you can see how long it takes for creatures to hatch from eggs or, in the case of mammals, the gestation period and the maturation times.
You can also find out how many Imprints are required, what percentage a single Imprint yields and whether full Imprinting is possible or not.

And last but not least, the player is able to see the times for the maturation and cuddle interval.

It is possible to adjust the values for MatingInterval, EggHatchSpeed, BabyMatureSpeed, BabyCuddleInterval and BabyImprintAmount.

It may be possible that some cells in the “IMPRINTS” column result in 0 when using the BabyImprintAmountMultiplier. The columns "% PER IMPRINT" and "MAX IMPRINT" then display the error message #DIV/0!.
This can be ignored as long as the maturation time is higher than the cuddle interval. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzNdLuuAUYPm9Xjp-20YbNtH_08S28w93L-SOF9_OL0

I'm happily accepting constructive criticism in order to make the spreadsheet even better.

• Like 1

Good job, been looking for an updated spreadsheet as mine is quite old

Only thing I'd add to it if possible is spare time per imprint just to give an idea how tight it will be to get the final imprint done which is an issue with some dinos on faster mature speeds, especially on console single player where you can't modify the imprint amount, not a big issue as I can work it out anyway but am a bit lazy

7 hours ago, Fish77 said:

Only thing I'd add to it if possible is spare time per imprint just to give an idea how tight it will be to get the final imprint done which is an issue with some dinos on faster mature speeds, especially on console single player where you can't modify the imprint amount, not a big issue as I can work it out anyway but am a bit lazy

those ravagers and ankylos are murder to get 100% imprint on because of this.  Only way to buy time is to use Procoptodons for the first imprints.  It would be interesting to see what other animals are in the same category as those two.

On 6/24/2022 at 10:47 AM, Fish77 said:

Thanks for your feedback. I incorporated your suggestion into the spreadsheet.