Community Crunch 320: Community Corner, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

• 2 months later...

You guys won't believe it, but somehow both me and my younger brother both found the dev (or contributor if it sounds better) cave as well as the portal to jotenheim, vanaheim, and asgard. I live in the region somewhere close but somewhat far from the cave, while my younger brother has a bed in said cave. But he think's it's unfair (forgot to mention the statues of Grumpei and Syntac) that he has a portal that can go anywhere in the world. Anyone know what i should do?

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, ZeroFusionDrift said:

You guys won't believe it, but somehow both me and my younger brother both found the dev (or contributor if it sounds better) cave as well as the portal to jotenheim, vanaheim, and asgard. I live in the region somewhere close but somewhat far from the cave, while my younger brother has a bed in said cave. But he think's it's unfair (forgot to mention the statues of Grumpei and Syntac) that he has a portal that can go anywhere in the world. Anyone know what i should do?

The Portal room is meant to be accessible to allow you to teleport to the 3 other areas.

You can also teleport to any of those areas from your own survivor by holding down the 'R' key. Not sure what it is on consoles.

I'm not sure what the worry is here?

Edited by GP