A job menu for npc and players

Tschon

The ability to go into a job menu and hire people with in game currency to build for you. Like there are blue prints you can lay down for buildings, walls and etc. You place the blue print down and it shows an outline of what you want built. When someone accepts the job a location is placed on the map of where you want it built with an outline of everything you want built and once someone finished filling in all the build spots they then get payed. It could be npc or just other players who accept the job. It would give pve players something to do since they arnt big on pvp and they are awesome at building and maybe even just ask for a custom build job where you can give a description or people can post their services in the job menu. Then they can come build something for you if you like it you click job finished and they get payed. If you don't like it then you click not finished or something and it returns all the materials that were used back to the player who built it. This also where rentable shops would come in handy inside of a town ran by npc players. So that the materials could just return to your shop. Or the game could just give the builder and in game currency of whatever the materials were worth. I'm trying to come up with ideas for people who enjoy pve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 9:47 PM, DeliaHaze20 said:

i highly doubt it would take away from the ark experience to mush with what WC already did but hey it can be a mod some day.

Not really because alot of people already pay real money to have bases built by other players and other stuff. I know people who have payed tribes to go afyer other tribes. So what's the difference from finding someone on discord or facebook and finding someone in game. 

7 hours ago, Tschon said:

Not really because alot of people already pay real money to have bases built by other players and other stuff. I know people who have payed tribes to go afyer other tribes. So what's the difference from finding someone on discord or facebook and finding someone in game. 

what are you saying are you talking about ingame currency or real money? either way no one want that bro people will rage 100%.

• 5 months later...
On 6/16/2022 at 8:45 AM, Tschon said:

The ability to go into a job menu and hire people with in game currency to build for you. Like there are blue prints you can lay down for buildings, walls and etc. You place the blue print down and it shows an outline of what you want built. When someone accepts the job a location is placed on the map of where you want it built with an outline of everything you want built and once someone finished filling in all the build spots they then get payed. It could be npc or just other players who accept the job. It would give pve players something to do since they arnt big on pvp and they are awesome at building and maybe even just ask for a custom build job where you can give a description or people can post their services in the job menu. Then they can come build something for you if you like it you click job finished and they get payed. If you don't like it then you click not finished or something and it returns all the materials that were used back to the player who built it. This also where rentable shops would come in handy inside of a town ran by npc players. So that the materials could just return to your shop. Or the game could just give the builder and in game currency of whatever the materials were worth. I'm trying to come up with ideas for people who enjoy pve.

Bro just wants a damn building simulator.

On 6/29/2022 at 2:38 PM, Tschon said:

There are like seven people who do this. I will build bases for people with my own time and resources, in exchange for in-game resources, tames, food, structures, or weapons.

Archived