can someone help me get this dedicated ark server public?

helloh

I started ark with no sky effects, selected host, changed the settings a bit, kept the middle and right boxes the same, and pressed host dedicated server. I launched it and it worked. I then enabled cheats, saved my progress of punching a log, and closed it. I went to my router and added the game server start and router involvement and my friend tried my computer IP and router IP as a desktop shortcut linked to steam://connect/... and it didn't work, nor did it show up in the join server list. please help?

I did these things: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rsbgzn4hdn98c0d/AAAqjAWiUh8sPpxq4y6oahbfa?dl=0 but it didn't work and it says it needs to be in the .bat file but I don't see one besides this in the folder the server is running from: procdump.bat;

cd %~dp0
start ShooterGame.exe
procdump.exe -ma -e -64 -w ShooterGame.exe
exit

The line beginning with   "start ShooterGame.exe"  launches the dedicated server.  It runs independently of the game.
But you need more than just that statement.  You also need to specify the map, port numbers and any options you want.

I suggest you take a look at ASM (Ark Server Manager).  ASM provides a GUI for you to set all the options you want.

Archived