Any news on the next xbox update?

DaRyuujin

37 minutes ago, DaRyuujin said:

This is the first time I've seen the xbox patch notes not updated with at least some info on the next xbox update in the works. I was wondering if the devs had said anything about a delay in updates for the xbox version or anything of the sort because it's been a good bit since they have updated that.

Might be the first time you've seen it but I can assure you that this is normal. Nope no delays in updates as no updates have been announced. Also it's not been long at all since the last update.

Patience...

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, DaRyuujin said:

This is the first time I've seen the xbox patch notes not updated with at least some info on the next xbox update in the works. I was wondering if the devs had said anything about a delay in updates for the xbox version or anything of the sort because it's been a good bit since they have updated that.

There may be an Xbox Patch next week sometime that should include stuff upto PC Patch v242. Nothing has been confirmed yet, but when it does the Patch Notes thread will be updated.

7 hours ago, EvilChaosDX said:

Might be the first time you've seen it but I can assure you that this is normal. Nope no delays in updates as no updates have been announced. Also it's not been long at all since the last update.

Patience...

I mean I wasn't expecting an update soon, but I've been playing since like a week after it's xbox launch and usually they have some information about the next patch even if its not much and they add more as it gets closer. That's why I was a little worried they ran into some issues lol

14 minutes ago, DaRyuujin said:

I mean I wasn't expecting an update soon, but I've been playing since like a week after it's xbox launch and usually they have some information about the next patch even if its not much and they add more as it gets closer. That's why I was a little worried they ran into some issues lol

I'd say it's rather normal to still not have any info other than having to read pc patch notes. 

Don't worry I've been ok ark since launch day and I've had the same questions. Soon though we'll have info :)

Archived