Ark 2 Changes Look Great so Far

Tylanater

I see a lot of people complaining but I think the changes are definitely going in the right direction for pvp and pve.  I play pvp exclusively and combat definitely needs a new approach in ark 2. The melee changes and dinos not biting through each other (if true) will actually be huge for the game. Still hoping to hear about big changes in regard to spam, raiding/base defense, and pvp landscape in general. It would be very interesting if they could merge pvp and pve players into the same servers like it was at the start of ark with maybe some form of offline raid protection/raid times/safe zones or loot/etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 1:14 PM, Luizza said:

Well I guess that's 2 of you who are still hyped - the rest of us are just more worried the more we learn.

The complaints I'm seeing is that Ark is going to change but it's a sequel. Ark 2 should be different. Ark 1 has many fundamental issues. People dunk on Overwatch 2 all day, rightfully so, because it's not actually Overwatch 2, it's overwatch 1.5. Ark 2 should not just be Ark 1.5 like so many sequels are.

4 hours ago, Tylanater said:

The complaints I'm seeing is that Ark is going to change but it's a sequel. Ark 2 should be different. Ark 1 has many fundamental issues. People dunk on Overwatch 2 all day, rightfully so, because it's not actually Overwatch 2, it's overwatch 1.5. Ark 2 should not just be Ark 1.5 like so many sequels are.

Actualy, my "complaint" is more that I would just like a working ARK. I don't need a new game, just a working game on stable servers.
So I rather see a 1.5 than a 2 but for some reason I'm afraid all we get is an ARK 2 Early Acces Beta Test.
The announcement of their new partner is kind of a red flag.

Archived