DLC engrams not available for new Characters.

Tomm1e1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the same issue, but only on servers? Was trying to learn Snow Owl saddle and some other her scorched earth engrams but it just wasn't working for some reason? Tried on single player, could learn them their so don't know what's going on. Is this some sort of weird server setting? I have all the DLC's. 

Seems stupid that they've created such a beautiful map with basically every dino one could ask for, but none of the saddles. 

17 hours ago, Sharkben101 said:

The lack of DLC Engrams makes it almost unplayable due to there being dlc content such as the maewing which requires a saddle which cant be accessed please patch this for console as i know you have done for Pc   

Some blueprints and saddles etc. are available from loot beams but as the loot pools are quite large in them you may be searching a while. I have been lucky enough to get several Maewing saddles and BPs after searching for a while.

Single player, xbox one.

So I just tamed a ravenger on fjordur.....seems the saddle is only unlockable in aberation.....as is the rock drake saddle. The whip and tent from scorched earth, stuff from extinction, gen 1 an 2.....the engrams are all locked unless I go to all of those maps and unlock them, then return to fjordur and NOT takeing a mind wipe

even on the last map, they still couldn't get things right. 
See the source image

1 hour ago, HydroActivate said:

Im on an unofficial pc session on the ps4 edition but cant get the engrams still like they’re there and unlocked but i cant buy the actual engram and tbh i cant be bothered waiting for another patch. Please tell me there is a fix…

I have the same issue on an unofficial pc session on Xbox where since the update today, the dlc engrams now look as though they can be unlocked but you can't actually unlock them. I'm hoping this is because the Nitrado server I am playing on has not yet updated to the current version so with any luck they might be actually unlockable when it updates.

• Wildcard QA
7 minutes ago, Sparr0w said:

I have the same issue on an unofficial pc session on Xbox where since the update today, the dlc engrams now look as though they can be unlocked but you can't actually unlock them. I'm hoping this is because the Nitrado server I am playing on has not yet updated to the current version so with any luck they might be actually unlockable when it updates.

yep it requires the server to be updated

11 hours ago, Evza said:

We're working on getting this pushed to console ASAP, sorry for the delays 😔

Ill be patient and wait. Lord knows I got plenty of other things I can be doing in the game while I wait.

13 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

You cant go to gen 2 and learn all the engrams?

I don't own gen 2, so no.

5 hours ago, McNulty said:

Just had the patch on xbox 7gb something, all the engrams are now visible but when i click them, nothing happens and i cant learn the technology. Anyone else got this problem??

Ill be able to get on in about an hour or two, Can't do anything major, but Ill see if I can make the tent and whip from scorched earth

The engrams now seem to be unlocked and working on Xbox single player after the update yesterday but not on my Nitrado server which hasn't yet updated to the latest version. As other people have said, the engrams are now showing as available but you cannot learn them. Nitrado have been pretty good in the past about updating the server version quickly, not sure what the problem is with this update. I have submitted a ticket, hopefully will hear back from them soon.

• Wildcard QA
7 hours ago, Sparr0w said:

The engrams now seem to be unlocked and working on Xbox single player after the update yesterday but not on my Nitrado server which hasn't yet updated to the latest version. As other people have said, the engrams are now showing as available but you cannot learn them. Nitrado have been pretty good in the past about updating the server version quickly, not sure what the problem is with this update. I have submitted a ticket, hopefully will hear back from them soon.

Should be resolved now

Archived