It's Official, ARK 2 Release in 2023

Joebl0w13

Ark 2 will not release until 2024 and if ur even thinking of disagreeing with me then ur ludicrously nieve. Wildcard have missed every single deadline in 7 years anything from weeks to months and this just updates to a game that's already released. They have claimed its 2023 so that means realistically Xmas 2023 because there's no way they'd paint themselves into a corner with the first half of 2023. U living in ur unicorn and rainbow worlds saying first half of 2023 are delusional. Had they intended to release first half of 2023 they would of said so with a vague hope of nearer end of 2022. Announcing a release for a new ark 2 years away was roughly translated as 3-4 years realistically because if you've played ark for a number of years now then you'll know wildcard are comprised of some of the most incompetent developers ever to grace this industry. I played ark like it was going out of fashion like many of u day one people but unlike most of u I got out and have been ark free for 8 or 9 months now and far happier for it. I would like to play ark 2 with the insane belief it would be playable when its released but I highly doubt they will ever happen. I emplore all of u who actually have friends and families and not just ur ark "friends" to go cold turkey and sever the cord. Maybe I'll see some of u on ark 2 one day again but I doubt it. I'm not going to tell any of u my profile name to confirm any of my details because u wasted enough time already chasing myths. 

Archived