Can't transfer tek suit

ToxicValkyre

So I am on extinction and initially transferred my tek suit from crystal isles to lost island to extinction.  Each time it was in inventory/transmitter transfer and not on my character (Didn't have it all unlocked). Now I can't seem to transfer it off extinction under any method. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

22 minutes ago, ToxicValkyre said:

So I am on extinction and initially transferred my tek suit from crystal isles to lost island to extinction.  Each time it was in inventory/transmitter transfer and not on my character (Didn't have it all unlocked). Now I can't seem to transfer it off extinction under any method. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

would help to know what platform you are playing it on, is it single player, are you on official servers, pvp, pve.... by adding all the info, it gives others a chance to say, 'oh that's happening to me and i'm on the same platform ... yada yada yada...'

What you describe, on the face of it, is a situation that typically doesn't occur.  There was a problem with these transfers last week on some platforms.  maybe it's happening again?

I haven't seen anywhere about the tek suit disappearance upon transfer but seems you know about it, glad to know it's a console bug as I am on xbox. Besides that I haven't a clue how to avoid this issue you are having with unable to transfer with them but it's likely a bug from the recent update, should be fixed very soon.

Archived