Modifying Character After Creation

TimeBomb2003

Depends - If you single player or own the server you play on - just create a new guy to your taste and take all the stuff that your old guy had.
|if you are on a non owned server - I dunno ..... It may be possible, but I have not done it.

I know that I have hex edited the arkprofile before now to change names and etc. But you have to OWN the box you playing on ...

50 minutes ago, DirkInSA said:

Depends - If you single player or own the server you play on - just create a new guy to your taste and take all the stuff that your old guy had.
|if you are on a non owned server - I dunno ..... It may be possible, but I have not done it.

I know that I have hex edited the arkprofile before now to change names and etc. But you have to OWN the box you playing on ...

Yes, I am on singleplayer.

59 minutes ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

Yes, I am on singleplayer.

If thats the case, kill of your old character, make a character that you want to look like, then take all of your original characters stuff. The only thing that will not transfer to the new character is the extra bonus levels you can get via chibi, tameing all the creatures, poping all the notes, rockwell fight, ascention fight, ect. ect.

10 hours ago, wizard03 said:

If thats the case, kill of your old character, make a character that you want to look like, then take all of your original characters stuff. The only thing that will not transfer to the new character is the extra bonus levels you can get via chibi, tameing all the creatures, poping all the notes, rockwell fight, ascention fight, ect. ect.

Yea, I'm aware of that way of doing it. I made the post to see if there would be an easier way.

13 minutes ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

Yea, I'm aware of that way of doing it. I made the post to see if there would be an easier way.

Iv never seen or found a way Im affraid. Bout the only thing you could do to change anything is to use dye to change hair color, or unlock a hair style. Other than that, nothing Im affraid. =/

1 hour ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

I don't believe there is any mod or any published guide for editing the character file for this purpose. Creating a new character and using admin commands to add what you want to the new character is the easiest way that I know of.

Archived