character level max 124?

PeachSalad

My character seems to be stuck at 124. arrow glow seems to mean she should be level 125 but the bar looks capped. I have done all the boss fights that give you rights to extra levels as well as having a chibi that is over level 2. only boss fight I have not done is rockwell but before there ever was a gen2 my friends were levels 130 and above. what am I missing?

advise?

• PeachSalad changed the title to character level max 124?
  • Volunteer Moderator
43 minutes ago, PeachSalad said:

My character seems to be stuck at 124. arrow glow seems to mean she should be level 125 but the bar looks capped. I have done all the boss fights that give you rights to extra levels as well as having a chibi that is over level 2. only boss fight I have not done is rockwell but before there ever was a gen2 my friends were levels 130 and above. what am I missing?

advise?

Hover your implant and you will get a detailed list of available levels.

On 6/6/2022 at 7:31 PM, invision said:

Ascension the island +15

Abberation Rockwell alpha +15

Gen 1 master controller alpha +15 

Gen 2 rockwell prime alpha +15

Chibi + 5

notes all maps + 10

I tbink Ive done all of those. except explorer notes. doing that would only bring me to 134. I have my first 5 from my chibi. it now says get it to level 6 to earn 4 more. WHat is out level cap at if you know? TY

On 6/6/2022 at 5:45 PM, invincibleqc said:

Hover your implant and you will get a detailed list of available levels.

yes I did that. Ive done all boss fights except rockwell. and have not done explorer notes. I was just wondering if Id missed anything as my friends had reached 130 and never did all the explorer notes either. nor have they done rockwell. do you know what the level cap is for us these days? ty

1 hour ago, PeachSalad said:

yes I did that. Ive done all boss fights except rockwell. and have not done explorer notes. I was just wondering if Id missed anything as my friends had reached 130 and never did all the explorer notes either. nor have they done rockwell. do you know what the level cap is for us these days? ty

105 w/out any bonuses.  If you do the tek cave, you can get up to 15 more from beating that on alpha.   You can get 5 more from leveling up a chibi to level 6.   That would put you at 125.  

If you did alpha master controller, that's another 15

alpha rockwell on gen2, that's another 15

alpha rockwell on aberation, that's another 15.

then there's the 10 more for notes which almost no one can do since some are bugged, is my understanding.

That adds up to 180 if you get it all.  

36 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

105 w/out any bonuses.  If you do the tek cave, you can get up to 15 more from beating that on alpha.   You can get 5 more from leveling up a chibi to level 6.   That would put you at 125.  

If you did alpha master controller, that's another 15

alpha rockwell on gen2, that's another 15

alpha rockwell on aberation, that's another 15.

then there's the 10 more for notes which almost no one can do since some are bugged, is my understanding.

That adds up to 180 if you get it all.  

thank you!

12 hours ago, PeachSalad said:

If you are stuck at 124, got a chibi lv5 and have done all the ascensions but aberration, you probably did them on gamma. Keep in mind gamma give only +5 levels.
Tek cave +5
Gen1 +5
Gen2 +5
Chibi Lv5 +4
Total max char lvl = 124

If you do on beta an ascension you already did on gamma it grants you an extra +5 max lvls, alpha +10, so total per ascension +15
Max Chibi lv is 6 for a total of +5 extra lvls
All the explorer notes in the game grants you extra +10, they can be obtained on official, sometimes they bug out but theres a way to fix them.

7 hours ago, PeachSalad said:

Hi here is the list on my implant. Not sure what Im missing.

When you started the thread you said, "I have done all the boss fights that give you rights to extra levels" but according to your screenshot that's not correct. The only boss fight you've done that gives you rights to extra levels is Alpha Master Controller (+15 Survivor Max Level)".

Lvl 124 is exactly where you should be.

105+15+4 = 124

Lvl 105 from basic leveling

+15 Levels for Master Controller

+4 Levels for Chibi

Maybe you have done other boss fights that give you access to extra levels on other characters, but not on this one.

1 hour ago, PeachSalad said:

zurivorbadgesm.jpg

You are missing Overseer from the Tek Cave on 'The Island" - 15 levels

Missing Rockwell from Aberration - 15 levels
Missing Rockwell-Prime from GenTwo - 15 levels

Missing 1 more level from chibi, get a chibi to level 6 for the last level there.

Missing 10 from doing all the explorer notes.

That's 56 levels,  180-124 = 56.  It's all accounted for now.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, PeachSalad said:

zurivorbadgesm.jpg

Yes so as the others have said, the bosses you are missing are:

Rockwell (which you said you haven't done yet anyway)

Gen 2 boss

Overseer from Island Tek Cave

Chibi final level.

Just a note on the Chibi... all Chibi's start at lvl 1, which means to get the 5 survivor levels from a Chibi you need to level the Chibi up 5 times, meaning it needs to reach lvl 6 to be maxxed.

On 6/11/2022 at 6:47 PM, GrumpyBear said:

You are missing Overseer from the Tek Cave on 'The Island" - 15 levels

Missing Rockwell from Aberration - 15 levels
Missing Rockwell-Prime from GenTwo - 15 levels

Missing 1 more level from chibi, get a chibi to level 6 for the last level there.

Missing 10 from doing all the explorer notes.

That's 56 levels,  180-124 = 56.  It's all accounted for now.

omygosh thank you so much for taking the time and  giving me this info. Very helpful indeed!!

Archived