Base defense

Bruiserba

Suggestion

This game isn't only to the offline raiders which isn't pvp to begin with but also there's ppl who rather play on defense.  This game should allow a person to build a base that can defend itself offline. Right now it's just plain out thieving when you go offline. Stuff you put alot a time in just stolen because there's no way to build a base that can last long. All the pvp games I've played there's always been a way you could build a base to stop raiders not This game . Changes need to be made hope they are because if not I won't be playing much longer . I'm glad at this moment that I didn't buy this game for it came free on ps4.

2 replies to this server topic

reason i say worthless you have no chance of building these gigantic engrams before getting wiped a base has no chance for defense. most pvp games ive ever played had a defense also . offense wasnt always over powered. this game you cant build a base that will hold off attackers and thats where the problem lies . how are you going to build a gigantic tek replicator when you have to build a 1x2 base to try and hide. i see this games potential to bad the egg heads dont have a clue. i didnt buy this game got it free with ps4 would really be mad if i bought it. but i did buy the season pass thinking it would get better with gen2 but it wasnt so guess ill be heading back to a pvp where you can build a base that will hold its own. 

I don't even play pvp but even i know you get all the missions and kill the boss on gamma on gen2 (u can even do this solo) then ur char can always make a cheap exo mek which does all the work of a replicator and much more, but you can cryo it and upload it for 24hrs at a time or hide it somewhere super random until u r established.

Archived