Application

HabibThePanda

HABIB_THE_PANDA

AEST

Habib_The_Panda#4486

10k+ hours across 2 platforms, Back on PS4 I started solo and worked may up to allying and eventually joining what was "Nox Kos" (during the war with vvv in 2017ish)

after Nox was pushed off the server I refused to leave and was offered to join vvv after a period of griefing from server raiders, after which they offered to ally with me and they allocated a quetzal and guy to ride it back a fourth to relocate help us relocate our our base.  the server was an OC centre and vvv held the massive underground cavern but i can't remember the server number for the life of me. -

I currently have a partially established base on a Lost island server that is in a choice location for main base due to it's sheer size how naturally defendable it is.

8+

I started out not even knowing what a mega tribe was and was unknowingly taken in by two of the largest on ps4 at the time, I got to learn how both sides operated without even knowing i was doing it or even trying all simply because I was so new too the game, everything I know about the game I owe to those two mega tribes whether it be Taming, Farming, base and defence design, even the way I pvp because I didn't even know you could change server until Nox took me on a raid heck I didn't even know what the game had grappling hooks at this time, anyways so now because of the way i have been taught i can and have made a metal base with 24 hatchframe's (can fit 36 without LoS issue) & 20 turrets with 500 rounds in each that can easily accommodate behemoth gates (would only use them above ground level because it's too much of a weak point for wall runners), i have a decent amount of experience with breeding & mutation stacking also and yes I know how how to exceed the 20/20 limit over the pat & mat lines.

Taming, Farming & PvP, I love a good clean server invasion but I also love getting prepared for war so all of the above.

Archived