Community Crunch 317: Fjordur Release Date, Breeding EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

fjordurlaunch.png

ARK_Fjordur_KeyArt_Promo_1920x1080.jpg

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

Our next free expansion map, Fjordur, is right around the corner.  On June 12th, prepare to dive into Nordic-inspired adventure with 4 new creatures (Andrewsarchus, Fjordhawk, Desmodus, Fenrir) that are native to Fjordur!  

Traverse a fantastical multi-layered wonderland with a frosty Nordic theme. Four unique islands, Vardiland, Vannaland, Bolbjord and Balheimr, and the mystical realms; Jotunheim, Vanaheim, and Asgard, offer elaborate cave systems resplendent with Scandinavian ruins and vast monolithic entrances.

ARK_Fjordur_Screenshot_03_1920x1080.jpg

Fjordur is the second community map released with completely new creatures, and the second to include another creature chosen by the ARK community.  As we near closer to the launch date on June 12th, we'll be sharing more information regarding the timing of the rollout and servers!

ARK_Fjordur_screenshot_4_1920x1080.jpg

For more information on the creatures arriving with Fjordur, check out this Community Crunch post.

evo.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be an ongoing EVO Event from Friday, May 27th until Tuesday, May 31st.  You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Classic: 6x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

communitystories_.png

DragonHeart#6424

On December 1st 2021 just 13 days before Lost Island released, my Dad passed away and it hit me hard. I wanted to honor him in ARK somehow so once Lost Island came out and i got on a community server, I built a memorial for my Dad on a little cliff just outside the castle in the Redwoods castle and placed the dermis of a Direwolf on top as he had a picture of a wolf on his computer that he took when me and him went to Yellowstone. Today would have been his birthday. Miss you Dad ❤️

clipsvideos.png

Creator: GG Fizz

Check out this video GG Fizz released last month where he walks through the creation of a massive Medieval castle!  GG Fizz is a ARK community builder that often helps with the builds in our trailers

Creator: Apex

Are you looking to maximize your time on the ARK?  Take a look at this helpful guide on power-leveling!

fanart_2.png

Incursion by @WolfTek7

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_317_Incursion_

Ravager by Natahi-4

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_317_Ravager_19

The Stampede by 天启皇帝

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_317_The_Stampe

R-Giganotosaurus by @sarekoube1

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_317_R-Giganoto

Pheonix by redpandaking#1929

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_317_Pheonix_19

Managarmr by 颓废猫