Epic Games, Mods

JustDie32

soo ive been playing Ark for around 3000 hours on Epic games and the servers i could play on are very limited because of all the mods that are supported by steam.i was wondering is there a way to download those mods from epic if not will there ever be a way. i also tried finding the way to download them and i looked it up but the only solution i see is using an external program, and i am not sure if its 100% safe. 

14 hours ago, JustDie32 said:

soo ive been playing Ark for around 3000 hours on Epic games and the servers i could play on are very limited because of all the mods that are supported by steam.i was wondering is there a way to download those mods from epic if not will there ever be a way. i also tried finding the way to download them and i looked it up but the only solution i see is using an external program, and i am not sure if its 100% safe. 

No, Epic does not support mods, your only option is to use the external programs.

I play on Steam, so someone else will have to tell you what they use for their mods on Epic.

Archived