Ark V:345.3 Fatal Error on Lan ASM

homi231

Hi all, I wanted to check this forum for the more common error that occurs with self-hosted Ark servers.  I have the exact same problem as many others who host from home as you can see in the screenshot.

My setup contains 3 servers running in a cluster with mods and the configuration is managed with Ark Server Manager.

I have all required ports unlocked on my Mikrotik router. The Nat Loopback rule which is needed in the same network I could also set up so that I could see the servers in the favorites list or when first joining the server the clusters at an obelisk. After the first join then comes the crash message when you leave the server and want to join again or change the server. The windows firewall on the server is turned off so it doesn't block anything. all my friends can see the server in the steam favorites list and ingame but get the message unable to connect. I do not have a static ip but use the dyndns service from mikrotik.

Server ip:

Dyndnsadress:7777 Peer port 7778 Rcon 32330
Dyndnsadress:7779 peer port 7780 Rcon 32330
Dyndnsadress:7781 peer port 7782 Rcon 32330
Dyndnsadress:27015
Screen address:27016
Dyndnsadress:27017

Ports: Steam
TCP: 25147, 27015, 27036
UDP: 25147, 27015, 27031-27036

Also if it helps i also run a Minecraft server on the same Server and my friends can connect to that server without any problem.

2022-05-18 20_51_33-Steam.png

Yes Rcon is not enabled so that should not make any diffrence

The server has some primal fear mods and some other mods also trying to run some plugins on it

And yes i did try a single Vanilla server and my friends can also see that server and are also unable to join

I Think its a Network related issue that i didnt configuring right but i would need someone with more Mikrotik knowledge than me to confirm my setup is right.

Archived