[+TUTORIAL+] Modify loot crate contents [v242]

Tom

After more testing, It appears this Arbitrary Quality setting is built into the loot crates coding somehow.

If you put in the exact same loot table for say SupplyCrate_Level03_CSupplyCrate_Level03_Double_C you will notice the quality of items in the Double crate is far superior to the quality of items in the other.

I've spent the last 6 or 7 hours adjusting MinQuality, MaxQualityNumItemsPowerNumItemSetsPower in hopes of gaining some insight into controlling the quality of items.

Conclusion...

It Was An Exercise In Futility

Without knowing what (and to what degree) external factors are influencing the quality of Items within loot crates, the only real control you can have on the resulting quality of the items, is in making them obnoxiously overpowered ascendant items.

All is not lost though, I have discovered that Arbitrary Quality is something that along with Difficulty Level that effects the quality of items.  

To what degree, I have no clue... one can hope (probably another exercise in futility) that we get some form of insight from @Zane.

Arbitrary Qualities have been found and listed below

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gumballz said:

After more testing, It appears this Arbitrary Quality setting is built into the loot crates coding somehow.

If you put in the exact same loot table for say SupplyCrate_Level03_CSupplyCrate_Level03_Double_C you will notice the quality of items in the Double crate is far superior to the quality of items in the other.

I've spent the last 6 or 7 hours adjusting MinQuality, MaxQualityNumItemsPowerNumItemSetsPower in hopes of gaining some insight into controlling the quality of items.

Conclusion...

It Was An Exercise In Futility

Without knowing what (and to what degree) external factors are influencing the quality of Items within loot crates, the only real control you can have on the resulting quality of the items, is in making them obnoxiously overpowered ascendant items.

All is not lost though, I have discovered that Arbitrary Quality is something that along with Difficulty Level that effects the quality of items.  

To what degree, I have no clue... one can hope (probably another exercise in futility) that we get some form of insight from @Zane.

I should have thought to check double crates after I saw this on underwater ones. Are double crates just as broken?

2 minutes ago, Baisius said:

I should have thought to check double crates after I saw this on underwater ones. Are double crates just as broken?

Indeed.

TBH, the majority of testing I have done to figure out the sets/entries/items have been on the standard white.  And then copying the exact same table onto other crates.

After fully reading the wiki on beacons, tomorrow I'm going to test all the crates with different items to see if any of the other effects of crates are inherent and uncontrollable... the yellow crate for example....

Notes: Yellow drops contain 1-2 items, each item has a 26.3% chance to be selected from one of the blue drop item lists; a 31.6% chance to be selected from one of the purple drop item lists; and the other 42.1% of yellow drop items are selected from one of the three item lists below.

On another good note though, I did finally get a reply of @Jat asking to be pointed to the thread, and my ticket finally got responded to (although that sounded like a generic .. cheers we will look into it ... responce)

And on a side note... in case your wondering why there seems to be a shed load of Crop plots/compasses always dropping.....

Blue Beacon Drop

Medium Crop Plot Blueprints are most likely(14.11%) to drop from blue drops

Purple Beacon Drop - Level 35

each item has a 42.9% chance to be selected from one of the blue drop item lists

Yellow Beacon Drop - Level 45

each item has a 26.3% chance to be selected from one of the blue drop item lists

Red Beacon Drop - Level 60

each item has a 17.4% chance to be selected from one of the blue drop item lists;

My guess is, they're concerned about the green house effect and want us all to do our bit /shrug

I think there is an issue with my code can someone have a look please ?

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level45_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.3,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MetalBoots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MetalShirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MetalGloves_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MetalHelmet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MetalPants_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3))),ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.3,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_FurBoots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_FurShirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_FurGloves_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_FurHelmet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_FurPants_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3))),ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.3,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponPike_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSword_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedPistol_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MetalShield_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponRifle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3))),ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_BeaverSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_SauroSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_DireBearSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_RhinoSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_DunkleosteusSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3)(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MegalodonSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3))),ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.2,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemWeaponAttachement_HoloScope_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Polymer_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Electronics_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CanteenCraftable_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponGPS_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

@ShadowFR It looks like the way you are defining sets.

the structure should look like...

ItemSets= (
			(set details),
			(set details),
			(set details),
			(set details),
			(set details)
)

wheres as yours looks like....

ItemSets=(
			(Set Details),
			ItemSets=(
						(set details),
						ItemSets=(
									(set details),
									ItemSets=(
												(set details),
												ItemSets=(
															(set details),
															ItemSets=(
																		(set details),
......... and so on

You need to look through , remove the ItemSets=( from within the first ItemSets=( and check all you r brackets and commas are closing around the correct components.

Using Notepad++ helps enormously when writing this type of code.  Easy to see what brackets are surrounding what and easy to check if any are left open.

How about that ?

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level35_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.3,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_Ghillieboots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_Ghillieshirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_Ghilliegloves_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_Ghilliehelmet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_Ghilliepants_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3))),((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.3,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponCrossbow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponOneShotRifle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSickle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3))),((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ToadSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MantaSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_DoedSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_DiplodocusSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ParacerSaddle_Platform_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ParacerSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MammothSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_TerrorBirdSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_SpiderSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3),(EntryWeight=0.2,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=4.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.3)))))

Well, today is a good day.

For the last couple weeks I have been asking the Devs to give us some answers... all to no avail.

Today, I ended up in a chance conversation with @Mezzo who, within 5 minutes, directed me to a variable attached to crates in the DevKit called MaxQualityMultiplier.

With a little digging through the DevKit I managed to find all the Arbitrary Quality settings for loot crates.......

Quality Multiplier			
Loot Crate					Min		Max

SupplyCrate_Level03_C				1		1
SupplyCrate_Level03_Double_C			2		2
SupplyCrate_Level15_C				1		1
SupplyCrate_Level15_Double_C			1		1
SupplyCrate_Level25_C				1		1
SupplyCrate_Level25_Double_C			2		2
SupplyCrate_Level35_C				1		1
SupplyCrate_Level35_Double_C			1		1
SupplyCrate_Level45_C				1		1
SupplyCrate_Level45_Double_C			2		2
SupplyCrate_Level60_C				1		1
SupplyCrate_Level60_Double_C			2		2
SupplyCrate_OceanInstant_C			3.25		4
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_C (green)		1.0		1.75
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_C (blue)		1.75		2.5
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_C (yellow)	2.5		3.25
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier4_C (red)		3.25		4.0
SupplyCrate_IceCaveTier1_C (blue)		1.75		2.5
SupplyCrate_IceCaveTier2_C (yellow)		2.5		3.25
SupplyCrate_IceCaveTier3_C (red)		3.25		4.0
SupplyCrate_SwampCaveTier1_C (blue)		1.75		2.5
SupplyCrate_SwampCaveTier2_C (yellow)		2.5		3.25
SupplyCrate_SwampCaveTier3_C (red)		3.25		4.0

With this information, you can better control the quality of items appearing in your loot crate.

When entering the quality of an item within your code, divided the desired quality you want with the Multiplier of that crate.

Examples...

A Level 45 Double crate - I want the min Quality to be 3 and the Max quality to be 4.  In the code i would set MinQuality=1.5 and MaxQuality=2 as the quality multiplier for that crate is Min 2 and Max 2.

Ocean Crates - I want the min and max quality of items to be 5.  Int the code i would set MinQuality=1.5384 and MaxQuality=1.25 as the quality multiplier for that crate is Min 3.75 and Max 4. (Tip : when dealing with long decimals, make sure to round down Min quality and round up Max Quality , as you don't want your Min larger than your Max after the multipliers).

BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE....

There is also ANOTHER multiplier attached to quality of items in crates.

I forget the exact name of the variable, but it effectively multiplies the quality of items by 1.2 IF there are 2 or more Quality Items in the loot Crate.

This variable is attached to ALL loot crates, not just special ones.

This doesn't sound like much, but on higher quality Items it makes quite an impact. A quality 5 Item in a standard set would be generated as a quality 6.

So, if you wanted even more control over the quality of your items, divide your desired quality by 1.2 (after any special crate divisions have been done) to get the value to enter in Min/MaxQuality.

This is why people are getting very high quality items generated.  Example...Quality 5 in a sea crate would generate 5 * 4 * 1.2 = Quality 24.

Hope that helps y'all

DISCLAIMER......

There maybe yet more variables effecting quality that we are unaware of.

Thanx again to @Mezzo  Thumbs Up

I wanted to include dye in the drops of the white beacons, is that impossible to do or do i have to some rewording i have double checked the beacons and all the other item sets work but if it rolls this one the beacons never come down.  

)),
(MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.9,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,
ItemEntries=(
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Red_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Green_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Blue_C"),Items Weights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Yellow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_White_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Orange_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Purple_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Black_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brown_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cyan_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Forest_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Parchment_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Pink_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Royalty_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Silver_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Sky_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Tan_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQu ality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Tangerine_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_ActuallyMagenta_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Mud_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Navy_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=0.5,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Slate_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)
))))

@CryptisMidnight I think there is a Bug with Dyes.  

For some reason they do not get added into loot crates.

The code you entered is fine and should work, but with the dyes just don't get added to the loot crate.

With no Items in the loot crate,  they will be demolished as soon as they spawn (as though you have emptied it on the ground)

The bug has been reported.  Hopefully a fix will come for it.  Until then, you wont be able to place dyes in crates :(

I have been trying to reproduce the White beacon as shown on the wiki.  It's a complex thing: 7 item sets, with some set items containing multiple things (like the mixture of meat and berries in the campsite set).  I figure that if I can reproduce that then I'll have a good grip on the system.  The problem is that only the first set in the list is chosen. (I located and fixed the problem: I had an extra " before PrimalItem_Note_C!)

Here's a pretty version of the code, with newlines and indentation that's removed before it's put into the .ini.  I'd really appreciate any insight as to why the other item sets are never chosen, as well as anything else anyone notices that is wrong with this code.  I figure I'll leave this here in case anyone else finds it useful.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=
(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=
	(
		(MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.15,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Campfire_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=6.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_WaterskinCraftable_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=
					("PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Amarberry_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Azulberry_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Tintoberry_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.5,0.167,0.167,0.166),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=30.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=0.25,ItemClassStrings=
					("PrimalItemStructure_Campfire_C","PrimalItemConsumable_WaterskinCraftable_C","PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide_C","PrimalItem_Note_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.25),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
		(MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.14,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothShirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothPants_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothHelmet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothGloves_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothBoots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemArmor_ClothShirt_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothPants_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothHelmet_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothGloves_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothBoots_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
		(MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.14,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSlingshot_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSpear_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponTorch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet_C","PrimalItem_WeaponSlingshot_C","PrimalItem_WeaponSpear_C","PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun_C","PrimalItem_WeaponTorch_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
		(MinNumItems=6,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.15,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Stone_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=7.0,MaxQuantity=15.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Flint_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=7.0,MaxQuantity=15.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=30.0,MaxQuantity=90.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Wood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=15.0,MaxQuantity=30.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Fiber_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=30.0,MaxQuantity=80.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Hide_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=25.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				)
			)
		),
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWall_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=3.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchFloor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWallWithDoor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchDoor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchCeiling_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWall_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchFloor_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWallWithDoor_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchDoor_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchCeiling_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodSign_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Small_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StandingTorch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=4.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemStructure_WoodSign_C","PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Small_C","PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple_C","PrimalItemStructure_StandingTorch_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.25),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
		(MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.14,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PhiomiaSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=0.25,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PhiomiaSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		)
	)
)
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=
(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_Double_C",MinItemSets=2,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=
	(
		(MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.15,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Campfire_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=6.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_WaterskinCraftable_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=
					("PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Amarberry_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Azulberry_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Tintoberry_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.5,0.167,0.167,0.166),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=30.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemStructure_Campfire_C","PrimalItemConsumable_WaterskinCraftable_C","PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide_C","PrimalItem_Note_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.25),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothShirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothPants_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothHelmet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothGloves_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ClothBoots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemArmor_ClothShirt_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothPants_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothHelmet_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothGloves_C","PrimalItemArmor_ClothBoots_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=2.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSlingshot_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponSpear_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponTorch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet_C","PrimalItem_WeaponSlingshot_C","PrimalItem_WeaponSpear_C","PrimalItem_WeaponFlareGun_C","PrimalItem_WeaponTorch_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2,0.2),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=2.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
		(MinNumItems=6,MaxNumItems=6,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.15,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Stone_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=7.0,MaxQuantity=15.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Flint_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=7.0,MaxQuantity=15.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=30.0,MaxQuantity=90.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Wood_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=15.0,MaxQuantity=30.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Fiber_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=30.0,MaxQuantity=80.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Hide_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=25.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				)
			)
		),
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWall_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=3.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchFloor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWallWithDoor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchDoor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchCeiling_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWall_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchFloor_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchWallWithDoor_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchDoor_C","PrimalItemStructure_ThatchCeiling_C"
				)
			)
		),
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodSign_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Small_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=0.0,MaxQuantity=3.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StandingTorch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=4.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=20.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
					("PrimalItemStructure_WoodSign_C","PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Small_C","PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple_C","PrimalItemStructure_StandingTorch_C"
					),ItemsWeights=(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.25),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		),
		(MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.14,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
			(
				(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PhiomiaSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0
				),
				(EntryWeight=0.25,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_PhiomiaSaddle_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=2.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=1.0
				)
			)
		)
	)
)

@Charsek  Its not as bad as you think.  If you use Notepad++   highlight all you text for a crate, and press Shift-Tab a couple of times until all the indents are gone.

With all the text for a crate highlighted still, press Ctrl-J to join all the lines up.  

You can then click on Edit->Blank Operations->Remove Unnecessary  Blanks and EOL which should remove most of the spaces.  There wil probably still be a few left, but not as many as originally.

@Gumballz TY, that made redoing that so much easier!  That said, something is still off, when I run it I get white beams of light, but out of 9 that I saw, only 1 actually dropped a loot crate, and that crate had default stuff in it.  I did notice that I was missing some commas separating the items in the individual sets, but I noticed that before I loaded it in.  Any thoughts as to what would cause that?

Never mind, figured that part out!  Simple typo, I typed ItemClassSting instead of ItemClassStrings!!!

So....apparently missing that S can make ghost-crates....

@Charsek apart from the formatting anonplayer mentioned, 

need a commas after each entry has been defined to separate them.

e.g.

ItemEntries=((entryweight........),(entryweight.......),(entryweight..........))

Couldn't see anything else..well nothing jumped out at me

@anonplayer you have MinQuantity=0.0  in quite a few places.  That may cause nothing to be put into the crate and demolish upon spawning.

57 minutes ago, Porki said:

So, there is a chance for items of a determined beacon to be also on higher level beacons? I want every beacon to have all the items of the lower level beacons but I don't know if I have to include these items again with every beacon...

It doesn't appear so.

I ran some test crate and none of the lower tier crate items appeared in the higher tier crates for me.

7 hours ago, Gumballz said:

@anonplayer you have MinQuantity=0.0  in quite a few places.  That may cause nothing to be put into the crate and demolish upon spawning.

That's because those items can be 0-2 or whatever (see the wiki page).  But there's always something in the crate, because there's a 100% chance of several items in each set (except the saddle set, which only has a phioma saddle and 25% chance of its blueprint).

I've run well over 50 crates, I've never had a problem with them demolishing, and they seem to have the right numbers of things.  Though, to be fair, I didn't actually tally every single thing in every crate, I just eyeballed it.

Archived