[+TUTORIAL+] Modify loot crate contents [v242]

Tom

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, mndfreeze said:

How do I do caves seperate from normal beacons?  Is it a different identifier or do they share?  I'm getting conflicting information  between this thread, and a big thread on reddit about the issue.

SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_C Level 10 Cave Supply Crate tested Green
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_C Level 25 Cave Supply Crate tested Blue
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_C Level 40 Cave Supply Crate tested Yellow
SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier4_C Level 55 Cave Supply Crate tested Red

haven't read the reddit thread.. so cant comment sorry

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I copied this format off of a comment on Page 4

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=10,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.5,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodWall_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodCeiling_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodFloor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=2.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=10,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.5,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))))

only the sparkpowder/narcotic/stimulant is spawning now, before I had the wooden structures spawning, but i'd rather they be 1 set each so ItemSet1=Wood Structures, and then ItemSet2=Narcotic/SP/STIMULANT

2 hours ago, Mrantnation said:

only the sparkpowder/narcotic/stimulant is spawning now, before I had the wooden structures spawning, but i'd rather they be 1 set each so ItemSet1=Wood Structures, and then ItemSet2=Narcotic/SP/STIMULANT

both override commands override the same loot crate.  therefore the second one overwrites the 1st.

I think a similar, if not the same, example of that was explained on page 3

Appears this thread is now full.. please continue with your questions in this thread ..

every time i try and add a dye the beacon just destroys itself 

my test beacon :

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

also tried :

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

nothing seems to work - all my other drops i dont have an issue with just seems to be with the dyes 

18 minutes ago, Sparrow8332 said:

every time i try and add a dye the beacon just destroys itself 

my test beacon :

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

also tried :

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=2,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

nothing seems to work - all my other drops i dont have an issue with just seems to be with the dyes 

On both occasions you have MinItemSets=1 and MaxItemSets=2.  Yet you have only 1 Set defined in the code.

OK so I've been having a problem balancing the custom loot I put in for cave/ocean drops. So I just did an experiment. I took the exact same code (below, tldr is 20 miner hats between 6 and 7 quality) and put it on white drops and ocean drops. Spawned in some white drops. Every hat I got was a nice 200-500 armor. Exactly what I expected. Quality ranged from apprentice to ascendant, which was weird, but the armor value was alright. 

Spawned in (again, it's the exact same code) some ocean drops. Almost every hat I got was >1000 armor, many were 1500. They were all ascendant. To make things even weirder, one or two had unremarkable (I'm talking ~129 armor) armor, dura and insulations but were still ascendant quality.

There is some crazy messed up multiplier or something that goes into ocean drops and cave drops that makes the stats go crazy. Not sure what to do with them, I'm thinking I may just disable them entirely.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_OceanInstant_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1.0,MaxNumItems=1.0,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_MinersHelmet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=20,MaxQuantity=20,MinQuality=6,MaxQuality=7,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=.05)))))

:

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=5,MaxItemSets=5,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=10,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.70,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodWall_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodCeiling_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_WoodFloor_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.40,0.30,0.30),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Metal_C","PrimalItemResource_Chitin_C","PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=20.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Crystal_C","PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C","PrimalItemConsumable_TinyExpPotion_GNS_C","PrimalItemAmmo_ArrowTranq_GNS_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.60,0.70,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=20.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponPike_C","PrimalItem_WeaponBow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0,1.0,),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=2.0,MaxQuality=2.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level15_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=3,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=5,MaxNumItems=5,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StoneWall_C","PrimalItemStructure_StoneCeiling_C","PrimalItemStructure_StoneFloor_C","PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple_C","PrimalItemStructure_StonePillar_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=0.30,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder_C","PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.3,0.50,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=50.0,MaxQuantity=75.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

The first bit of code for the white drop was perfectly fine how I wanted it, but then once i put in this green code it defaulted to the original drops for white drops, although the green is altered. Where in my formatting did i go wrong?

Could someone tell me if it is possible to edit these settings while the game is running? I'm tired of waiting 7 mins just to start up a singleplayer and see if my script came through.

And huge thanks to Gumballz for dumbing the post down for me (:

3 hours ago, Baisius said:

OK so I've been having a problem balancing the custom loot I put in for cave/ocean drops. So I just did an experiment. I took the exact same code (below, tldr is 20 miner hats between 6 and 7 quality) and put it on white drops and ocean drops. Spawned in some white drops. Every hat I got was a nice 200-500 armor. Exactly what I expected. Quality ranged from apprentice to ascendant, which was weird, but the armor value was alright. 

Spawned in (again, it's the exact same code) some ocean drops. Almost every hat I got was >1000 armor, many were 1500. They were all ascendant. To make things even weirder, one or two had unremarkable (I'm talking ~129 armor) armor, dura and insulations but were still ascendant quality.

There is some crazy messed up multiplier or something that goes into ocean drops and cave drops that makes the stats go crazy. Not sure what to do with them, I'm thinking I may just disable them entirely.

Cheers for the info.  Its entirley possible that the crates have a default power multiplier attached to them.  

I'll do some testing see if i can work it out.  

But, once again, without any word from @Zane it will all be pure guesstimation.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level15_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=100,MaxNumItems=300,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=0.9,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemStructure_StoneWall_C","PrimalItemStructure_StoneCeiling_C","PrimalItemStructure_StoneFloor_C","PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple_C","PrimalItemStructure_StonePillar_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=43.0,MaxQuantity=43.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(MinNumItems=20,MaxNumItems=50,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder_C","PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Stimulant_C","PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.3,0.50,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=50.0,MaxQuantity=100.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))),(MinNumItems=20,MaxNumItems=50,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=(EntryWeight=0.3,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Metal_C","PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic_C","PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C","PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.3,0.50,1.0,1.0),MinQuantity=50.0,MaxQuantity=100.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

I've tried this on my blue crate for the separation of sets where I am trying to seperate my stone structures set from my narcotic/sparkpowder/stimulant set from my bugrepellant/primemeat/organicpolymer set. With this only the stone structures are showing up.

@Mrantnation 

Crate 1 :  MinItemSets > Number Sets Defined.  MaxItemSets > Number Sets Defined.  MaxNumItems (set1) > Number Entries Defined

Crate 2 : MaxItemSets > Number Sets Defined.  MaxNumItems (set1) > Number Entries Defined.

Crate 3 : SupplyCrateClassString is for green drops, not blue.  MinNumItems (set 1,2 & 3) > Number Entries Defined.  MaxNumItems (set 1,2 & 3) > Number Entries Defined.  ItemEntries (set 2 & 3 ) missing opening bracket

1 hour ago, Gumballz said:

@Mrantnation 

Crate 1 :  MinItemSets > Number Sets Defined.  MaxItemSets > Number Sets Defined.  MaxNumItems (set1) > Number Entries Defined

Crate 2 : MaxItemSets > Number Sets Defined.  MaxNumItems (set1) > Number Entries Defined.

Crate 3 : SupplyCrateClassString is for green drops, not blue.  MinNumItems (set 1,2 & 3) > Number Entries Defined.  MaxNumItems (set 1,2 & 3) > Number Entries Defined.  ItemEntries (set 2 & 3 ) missing opening bracket

You've helped me great so far, but I'm gonna need an English translation on this one man, and i know about the green drop it was late and I was tired my mistake.

2 minutes ago, Sparrow8332 said:

Still the same result - beacon collapses and just leaves the beam of light -

post the code u using please and ill test it on mine.  its quite possible dyes are buggy in crates

Beacon collapsing sounds to me as though there is nothing in it.  not experienced the effect .. so just guessing

1 minute ago, Gumballz said:

post the code u using please and ill test it on mine.  its quite possible dyes are buggy in crates

Beacon collapsing sounds to me as though there is nothing in it.  not experienced the effect .. so just guessing

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

3 minutes ago, Sparrow8332 said:

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=0.4,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

after entryweight=1.0 on all 3 entries you have ,=0.7

EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=

4 minutes ago, Gumballz said:

after entryweight=1.0 on all 3 entries you have ,=0.7

EntryWeight=1.0,=0.7,ItemClassStrings=

Still the same - new code changed 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

3 minutes ago, Sparrow8332 said:

Still the same - new code changed 

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=3,MaxNumItems=3,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Olive_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Cantaloupe_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalEarthDye_Brick_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=50.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

now it reads...

EntryWeight=1.0,=1.0,ItemClassStrings= remove the second =1.0, 

EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=

Archived