[+TUTORIAL+] Modify loot crate contents [v242]

Tom

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Savoroot_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ChitinShirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.5),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ChitinBoots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

those two don't work

So for this to work you need to have only 2 items per the lower string?

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=

So basically I need to use this  

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CureLow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

and not this?

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=4,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CureLow_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=20.0,MaxQuantity=100.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=30.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

Just now, Gumballz said:

the top one sets white crate to always drop 10 cures and 10 repellents.

You then rewrite the white crate to only drop advanced bullets and cooked meats.

I don't want that. I want to have cures,repellents,bullets and prime jerky to drop in whites. I can not get even one of these to drop or work though.

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C", "PrimalItemConsumable_CureLow_C", "PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C", "PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.25),MinQuantity=40.0,MaxQuantity=40.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

Would give a Mixture (totalling 40) of repellant, cure, ammo and cooked prime in white crates

32 minutes ago, Gumballz said:

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C", "PrimalItemConsumable_CureLow_C", "PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C", "PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.25,0.25,0.25,0.25),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=40.0,MinQuality=4.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

Would give a Mixture (totalling 40) of repellant, cure, ammo and cooked prime in white crates

Ok,so rather than adding a new string I share the string with ID's. So if I wanted cures and repellent to be a lower amount total mixture and bullets and jerky a higher total I would use the second string like this?

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C", "PrimalItemConsumable_CureLow_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.50,0.50),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=40.0,MinQuality=4.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C", "PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.50,0.50),MinQuantity=20.0,MaxQuantity=100.0,MinQuality=4.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

27 minutes ago, Somes said:

How would i make a crate drop just random saddles or is that possible with the code? 

....MinItemSets=1, MaxItemSets=1.....

ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1, MaxNumItems=1......

ItemEntries=( 

(Entry details for saddle 1)

(entry details saddle 2)

Rinse and repeat for every saddle

)))))

OR

ItemEntries=((........................ClassItemStrings=("saddle1","Saddle2",......),ItemWeights=( list chance for each saddle in previous list )...MinQuantity=1, MaxQuantity=1,......)))

3 minutes ago, Gumballz said:

ItemEntries=( 

(Entry details for saddle 1)

(entry details saddle 2)

Rinse and repeat for every saddle

)))))

Awersome,so just like the string you just shown me but with saddles. This will take me a bit to type up but it might be a better balance than the mod I use. 

Another quick question,will this code work for creature loot tables or just crates? I am not sure if there is an override for creatures but I was wondering.

If you Want each item to always drop (but in varying quantitites) You could do the same as for the saddles except....

ItemSets=((MinNumItems=4, MaxNumItems=4......

ItemEntries=( 

(Entry .......... "Repellent".....)

(Entry......."Cure".......)

(Entry......"bullets"....)

(Entry......"Meat"....)

)))))

Set all weights to 1.0

10 minutes ago, Somes said:

I am guessing there is. The mod I use edits creature loot so I am guessing its dev kit only right now. Is the current adk download fixed now? I was considering jumping in head first to play lol.

I think so.. or at least theres a work around.  You should jump in the Discord modding Channel https://discord.gg/0rE0xSw1sB7GRA7Z  or check out the unreal forums  https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?70-ARK-Survival-Evolved   or even the Mod Wiki https://wiki.arkmodding.net/index.php/Welcome

I'm sure you'll find what you need there someplace :)

Sorry for half the links not working... I think these forums were made by a 3 year old

Just now, Gumballz said:

I think so.. or at least theres a work around.  You should jump in the Discord modding Channel https://discord.gg/0rE0xSw1sB7GRA7Z  or check out the unreal forums  https://forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?70-ARK-Survival-Evolved   or even the Mod Wiki https://wiki.arkmodding.net/index.php/Welcome

I'm sure you'll find what you need there someplace :)

Sorry for half the links not working... I think these forums were made by a 3 year old

Thanks,and no prob. So just for clarity this code should work?

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=1,MaxNumItems=1,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C", "PrimalItemConsumable_CureLow_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.50,0.50),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=40.0,MinQuality=4.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C", "PrimalItemAmmo_AdvancedRifleBullet_C"),ItemsWeights=(0.50,0.50),MinQuantity=20.0,MaxQuantity=100.0,MinQuality=4.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

That would give you between 10 and 40 Repellants/Cures mixed OR between 20 and 100 jerky/bullets mixed.

And I think your missing a closing bracket at the end

If you want all 4 items in (but staying with the same mix....change MinNumItems=2  and MaxNumItems=2  just after the ItemSets( 

You also have MinQuality=4 in both entry weight... not that it matters for these items, but change that to 1.0

Thin that was actually my typo you may have copied b4 i changed it :P

Yeah, u need 6 )))))) at the end

Actually you dont need an extra closing ) at the end.  you habe 1 too many opening (( just before the second  EntryWeight=

9 hours ago, ShadowFR said:

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Savoroot_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_BugRepellant_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))
ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ChitinShirt_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=true,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.5),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemArmor_ChitinBoots_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1.0,MaxQuantity=1.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

those two don't work

i can't see anything wrong here...

Archived