What do singleplayer settings do?

TimeBomb2003

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

I know it increases the XP gain, the breeding, and maybe the harvesting. But how by how much EXACTILY?

UseCorpseLifeSpanMultiplier = SingleplayerSettingsCorpseLifespanMultiplier
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0] = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0] * 2.125
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8] = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8] * 2.3529413
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0] = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0] * 3.5714285
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[8] = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[8] * 3.5714285
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0] = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0] * 2.2727273
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[8] = PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[8] * 2.2727273
TamingSpeedMultiplier = TamingSpeedMultiplier * 2.5
MatingIntervalMultiplier = MatingIntervalMultiplier * 0.15000001
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier = EggHatchSpeedMultiplier * 9.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier = BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier * 35.0
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier = BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier * 0.17
bAllowRaidDinoFeeding = 1
RaidDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier = RaidDinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier * 0.40000001
CropGrowthSpeedMultiplier = CropGrowthSpeedMultiplier * 4.0
HairGrowthSpeedMultiplier = HairGrowthSpeedMultiplier * 0.69999999

16 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

I know it increases the XP gain, the breeding, and maybe the harvesting. But how by how much EXACTILY?

Honestly its nothing too crazy, its still a chore to do the run of the mill this n thats, but at least you can handle it on your own instead of depending on your team mates to help. You can knock out creatures easily, you can tame creatures in a single session, harvesting is ok, nothing way over the top and makeing the game easy, but then again you will still feel the crunch for metal, hide, and poly.  And when it comes to babies growing up, it is MUCH easier, but you will still have to have the proper foods on hand. Wyvern milk, sulpher for magmasaurs, ect. ect.

The difference in terms of stats for dinos is huge. Same goes for xp multipliers.

i recently switched to multiplayer settings and my argent who was like at 900 % melee ended up at around 300% and all my hunting dinos had to grind like crazy to catch up on the "exceeding" xp they had accumulated with SP settings.

Personnally i'm fine with all the extra buffs of this SP setting except the dinos stats increase, the difference is just way to big imo.

Archived