XP from babies. How?

Albatron

When

11 minutes ago, Yggdrassil said:

I don't think you can level dinos with babies since you cant kill them, you can level them up quite quick with a note run though.

You could try splash xp by killing it near the dino you want to level, but i doubt it will be very effective. 

When i kill baby with TekRifle only i get exp, my yuti, that was near me, dont get any exp. I think i must be on him, but i dont know how its possible...

PS i talk about PVE=)

in PVE - Only lightning, fire/ poison, ice wyverns can kill babies.   Maybe magmas too?  I can't think of any others at the moment that can damage your own tames.  Arthro?

Traditional method of leveling up tames w/out fighting was having one account sit mounted on tame, and then have another tribe member feed lots of grinders all around it.

17 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

in PVE - Only lightning, fire/ poison, ice wyverns can kill babies.   Maybe magmas too?  I can't think of any others at the moment that can damage your own tames.  Arthro?

Traditional method of leveling up tames w/out fighting was having one account sit mounted on tame, and then have another tribe member feed lots of grinders all around it.

yeah, i hear about grinders, but i'm play solo

1 hour ago, Albatron said:

yeah, i hear about grinders, but i'm play solo

as a solo player, i raise 4x as much as i need.  I pod the extras, and i pull them out of pods during 3x events.  This way the xp they gain while in pod is tripled upon unpodding.  Some moderator here suggested that some time back, I forgot who.

Saving them for the next extra life event could also be handy.  Get that multiplier up to 12x, and 1month in pods will be like them being stored a whole year.

57 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

as a solo player, i raise 4x as much as i need.  I pod the extras, and i pull them out of pods during 3x events.  This way the xp they gain while in pod is tripled upon unpodding.  Some moderator here suggested that some time back, I forgot who.

Saving them for the next extra life event could also be handy.  Get that multiplier up to 12x, and 1month in pods will be like them being stored a whole year.

But make sure you've unpodded and repodded if having had em transfered or you'll waste a quarter of a year or what eve

lol

On 5/14/2022 at 1:55 PM, Albatron said:

But many players breeding giga 450lvl or now r-giga500 lvl, only for wyvern... Its strange.

I'm not sure why anyone breeds them to that level.  Usually we are breeding them to either lvl 362 or 412 so that when leveled up, they get to level 450 or 500.  IF someone is hatching babies at level 500 to kill off, it very well likely is so they can get their main character up to level 180.  That would be the most logical reason that I can see for bothering with that.

Archived