Match stat view on dinos/cryopods/incubator.

Askianna

Suggestion

For a long time dino stats were known by the actual value and then exporting that data into an external tool (I.e. ArkSmartBreeding) allowed us to view the point stat of those dinos.

With the introduction of the egg incubator and later the gestation feature we are now able to quickly check eggs or pregnancies for the stat values and go from there. But it has recently come to my attention that if you're unable to use an external tool like SmartBreeding or even Dododex trying to match true value stats and their point value is very difficult if not ignored completely. Those on consoles would need to spend time to manual input all this data and possibly create their own databases.

What I am asking for is to allow us to see the point value of true stats when viewing true value stats. For example the line could read [Health (10)        500/500], with 10 being where the point value would be. I also think this change would help newer players to realise what point values mean, it can be difficult to explain sometimes.

1 reply to this server topic

I feel like a better option would be displaying stat points on cryopods, like the dino storage mod does. It would help out breeders a ton, because they could save so much time if they don't have to input every single value into a stat calculator. Showing them on a creature is pretty cool too, so you could see the stats on an unconscious wild creature and decide if it's worth taming.

Archived